BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Erweiterte Suche
Kontakt
BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Benutzerliste

Willkommen bei BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen.
Seite 1 von 4 1234 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 36

Der Architekt der Sultan Ahmet Moschee

Erstellt von , 11.09.2006, 21:19 Uhr · 35 Antworten · 3.491 Aufrufe

  1. #1

    Der Architekt der Sultan Ahmet Moschee

    Mehmed Ağa (1553-1625), the architect, who designed the Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque), was a young child when he came to Istanbul in 1563. He arrived in this beautiful city during the last part of the reign of Sultan Süleyman the Magnificent. In the beginning of 1568, Mehmed Ağa received a scholarship enabling him to attend the academy which trained expert architects in Istanbul. At the time, the master architect Sinan, was the imperial architect. Young Mehmed Ağa was at first taught by the architect Davud Ağa, who was appointed to the post of imperial architect upon the death of Sinan. Later, Mehmed Ağa was the student of Ahmed Ağa who assumed the post of imperial architect after the death of Davud Ağa.

    Mehmed Ağa was an apprentice to these masters. Never leaving their side, he attentively studied how they drew their plans, how they made their models and how they supervised the construction of buildings. Later, he studied architecture and worked in mother-of-pearl at the imperial architectural academy for 21 years.

    When Murad III ascended the throne in 1574, he sent Mehmed Ağa to Arabia and Egypt for special duties. He studied the architectural works in Arabia including the structures in Hejaz. Afterwards, he was sent to the Ottoman territories in Europe and travelled throughout the Balkans and Hungary, and even went to countries beyond the Ottoman borders such as Italy, Spain, Malta and Germany. He even went to Crimea and then returned home. Thus, observing the works of art in these different countries, he was prepared for the post of imperial architect. Upon his return home, he wrote a detailed report to the Sultan describing what he had seen and presented a bow case to the Sultan which was a work of art he had created.


    In 1595, Mehmed III ascended the throne. Soon afterwards, in 1598, Mehmed Ağa was appointed Minister of Waterways. This was just before he had assumed the position as master architect. He specialized in waterways. Following Ahmed I’s ascension to the throne in 1603, Mehmed Ağa was appointed imperial architect on 11 October 1606. This post was similar to that of public works minister. He was a generous man with high moral principles. For 20 years his house was open to all visitors, both rich and poor. He would help those in need and give presents to his rich guests. On 23 September 1611, he left Istanbul with the important task of restoring the Kaaba in Mecca. He arrived there on 4 March 1612 and installed the golden groove in Kaaba and returned home.
    As Caliph of the Islamic world, the Sultan also wanted to serve Medina. Therefore, he sent Mehmed Ağa to that city. Sultan Mehmed III bought a diamond known as the Pearl Star. Ahmed I, wanted this rose-point diamond to be set on a plate of gold. He decorated this Pearl Star diamond with 227 other rose-point diamonds. The tablet named “Şeb-çerağ” (night illuminator) was taken to the tomb of the Prophet Muhammed. Today the şeb-çerağ and golden groove are in Topkapı Palace. Mehmed Ağa also renovated the tomb of Fatima, the daughter of the Prophet.

    In 1609 Sultan Ahmed I wanted to have a work of art built which would imprint the name of Mehmed Ağa in history.The Sultan decided to have a magnificent mosque built and began to expropriate buildings in one section of the Byzantine Hippodrome, which the Ottomans called At Meydanı. One of the buildings expropriated was the palace of Ayşe Hanım Sultan, the granddaughter of Sultan Süleyman the Magnificent. Other land expropriated housed the pavilions of a zoo which were moved to another place. In total, five palaces were expropriated.

    Mehmed Ağa drew up his plans and prepared his models. He produced excellent sketches. He invited the Sultan to his study on the palace grounds and showed him his work. Sultan Ahmed liked the drawings and requested that the mosque be constructed as shown in the plans. On November 9,1609, the foundation for the mosque began to be laid. At the groundbreaking ceremony, the Sultan shoveled earth with a golden shovel. This shovel is in Topkapı Palace. The first stone for the foundations was laid on January 4, 1610. On the occasion, the Sultan distributed alms to 150 people.
    Mehmed Ağa supervised the construction of the mosque. On June 8, 1617, Mehmed Ağa covered the dome completely and placed the last stone in place, during which a religious ceremony was held. With this dome, the silhouette of the mosque was etched on the panorama of Istanbul.

    There is an inscription on the fountain close to the first portal, situated in the outer courtyard of the mosque which bears the name of Mehmed Ağa. The mosque placed second in the protocol list of mosques in Istanbul.
    12 marble varieties were used to build Sultanahmed Mosque. Black Damascus marble was sent from Syria, green marble from Nejd, and the remaining ten types were obtained from various ores in Anatolia. There was also the red Serçegözü marble.

    The main building covers an area of 4,608 square meters. The plan comprises two squares. The portico around the courtyard where the Şadırvan (ablution fountain) is situated supports 30 domes on 26 porphyry columns. The outer courtyard can be entered through eight different doors, three of which are in the front. The inner courtyard can be entered through three doors, one in the front and the others at the sides. The great dome rests on four arches and these arches on four columns. There are four semi-domes on the four corners of the great dome and there are four smaller domes on the outer corners. The lighting and acoustics are perfect. Buildings such as the madrasah (theological seminary), school, tombs, summer kiosks, guesthouse, fountain, soup kitchen are situated around the mosque. Sultanahmet Mosque can be qualified as the museum of the Turkish art of ceramics. Today, the Sultanahmet Madrasah serves as a depot for Ottoman archives.

    The Sultanahmet tomb-site which is situated outside the mosque is also magnificent. The facades are all faced in marble. Exquisite Kütahya ceramic candleholders hang from the ceilings. Sultan Ahmed I, who died soon after the mosque was completed, is buried there. His headgear is in front of his sarcophagus together with an emerald aigrette. During the Republican era, the emerald aigrette was put on display in Topkapı Museum. His sarcophagus lies in the center of the tomb. To the right is the cenotaph of his wife, Kösem Mahpeyker Sultan. His eldest son, Sultan Osman II is also buried on this tomb-site. However, the best-known figure who is buried here is Sultan Murad IV. An inscription at the head of his sarcophagus describes his victories.

    The door to the mosque was the masterpiece of palace jeweler Dervish Mehmed Zılli Efendi, who was the father of Evliya Çelebi, the renowned Turkish traveler and chronicler. The calligraphy above the door was designed by Hattat Kasım Gubari Efendi. The mosque, with its six minarets, is unique in the Islamic world. Evliya Çelebi notes that the conical tops of the minarets and the crescents attached to them were gold plated and shone brightly under the sunlight.

    Mehmed Ağa died in 1625 at the age of 72. By way of his works he left a decided mark on Istanbul. The square on which the Sultanahmet Mosque is situated became known as Sultanahmet. Mehmed Ağa, who was the last student of Sinan, had completed his mission by adding his brighter, colorful architectural style to that of his master teacher. He is considered to be one of the greatest architects of all times. Tourists from all over the world visit his magnificent work of art known in the West as “The Blue Mosque”.


    Falls ihr das Wissen wollt wer Mehmet Aga ist er war der Architekt der Moschee und war ein Türke und war der Schüler vom Sinan.Sinan war nicht der Architekt wie viele behaupten sondern Mehmet Aga. :D 8)




    Sultanahmet Camii (Blaue Moschee)
    Die bekannteste Moschee der Stadt. Sie liegt gegenüber der Ayasofya (Haghia Sophia) in all ihrer Pracht. Mit der Ansicht ihrer eleganten Minarette, Kuppeln und Halbkuppeln wirkt sie beieindruckend. Die Moschee wurde zwischen 1609 und 1616, zur Herrschaftszeit des Sultan Ahmet, von dem Architekten Sedefkar Mehmet Ağa, einem Schüler des berühmten Sinan, gebaut. Ursprünglich war die Moschee Teil eines grossen Baukomplexes, der aus Koranschulen, Brunnen, Spital, Hamam, Geschaeften, Miethaeusern und Graebern bestand. Erhalten geblieben aus dem ehemaligen Komplex sind nur die Grabmaeler, der Arasta genannte neu renovierte Bazar, und das in eine Teppich-und Kelim-Galerie umgebauter Hünkar Hamam. Die Moschee verdankt ihren Namen Blaue Moschee ihren wunderschönen blauen Kacheln aus der dafür berühmten Stadt İznik. Waehrend der Saison sind Licht und Ton Vorstellungen zu sehen.






    http://www.byegm.gov.tr/yayinlarimiz...ar_apr/n13.htm

  2. #2
    Avatar von Jeta

    Registriert seit
    18.01.2006
    Beiträge
    1.006
    Diese Moschee ist einfach wunderschön, war zweimal dort und ist ein Erlebnis für jeden, egal welcher Religion er angehört. Man wird total ehrfürchtig!

  3. #3

    Registriert seit
    14.07.2004
    Beiträge
    5.698

    Re: Der Architekt der Sultan Ahmet Moschee

    Zitat Zitat von Don-Salieri
    Mehmed Ağa (1553-1625), the architect, who designed the Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque), was a young child when he came to Istanbul in 1563. He arrived in this beautiful city during the last part of the reign of Sultan Süleyman the Magnificent. In the beginning of 1568, Mehmed Ağa received a scholarship enabling him to attend the academy which trained expert architects in Istanbul. At the time, the master architect Sinan, was the imperial architect. Young Mehmed Ağa was at first taught by the architect Davud Ağa, who was appointed to the post of imperial architect upon the death of Sinan. Later, Mehmed Ağa was the student of Ahmed Ağa who assumed the post of imperial architect after the death of Davud Ağa.

    Mehmed Ağa was an apprentice to these masters. Never leaving their side, he attentively studied how they drew their plans, how they made their models and how they supervised the construction of buildings. Later, he studied architecture and worked in mother-of-pearl at the imperial architectural academy for 21 years.

    When Murad III ascended the throne in 1574, he sent Mehmed Ağa to Arabia and Egypt for special duties. He studied the architectural works in Arabia including the structures in Hejaz. Afterwards, he was sent to the Ottoman territories in Europe and travelled throughout the Balkans and Hungary, and even went to countries beyond the Ottoman borders such as Italy, Spain, Malta and Germany. He even went to Crimea and then returned home. Thus, observing the works of art in these different countries, he was prepared for the post of imperial architect. Upon his return home, he wrote a detailed report to the Sultan describing what he had seen and presented a bow case to the Sultan which was a work of art he had created.


    In 1595, Mehmed III ascended the throne. Soon afterwards, in 1598, Mehmed Ağa was appointed Minister of Waterways. This was just before he had assumed the position as master architect. He specialized in waterways. Following Ahmed I’s ascension to the throne in 1603, Mehmed Ağa was appointed imperial architect on 11 October 1606. This post was similar to that of public works minister. He was a generous man with high moral principles. For 20 years his house was open to all visitors, both rich and poor. He would help those in need and give presents to his rich guests. On 23 September 1611, he left Istanbul with the important task of restoring the Kaaba in Mecca. He arrived there on 4 March 1612 and installed the golden groove in Kaaba and returned home.
    As Caliph of the Islamic world, the Sultan also wanted to serve Medina. Therefore, he sent Mehmed Ağa to that city. Sultan Mehmed III bought a diamond known as the Pearl Star. Ahmed I, wanted this rose-point diamond to be set on a plate of gold. He decorated this Pearl Star diamond with 227 other rose-point diamonds. The tablet named “Şeb-çerağ” (night illuminator) was taken to the tomb of the Prophet Muhammed. Today the şeb-çerağ and golden groove are in Topkapı Palace. Mehmed Ağa also renovated the tomb of Fatima, the daughter of the Prophet.

    In 1609 Sultan Ahmed I wanted to have a work of art built which would imprint the name of Mehmed Ağa in history.The Sultan decided to have a magnificent mosque built and began to expropriate buildings in one section of the Byzantine Hippodrome, which the Ottomans called At Meydanı. One of the buildings expropriated was the palace of Ayşe Hanım Sultan, the granddaughter of Sultan Süleyman the Magnificent. Other land expropriated housed the pavilions of a zoo which were moved to another place. In total, five palaces were expropriated.

    Mehmed Ağa drew up his plans and prepared his models. He produced excellent sketches. He invited the Sultan to his study on the palace grounds and showed him his work. Sultan Ahmed liked the drawings and requested that the mosque be constructed as shown in the plans. On November 9,1609, the foundation for the mosque began to be laid. At the groundbreaking ceremony, the Sultan shoveled earth with a golden shovel. This shovel is in Topkapı Palace. The first stone for the foundations was laid on January 4, 1610. On the occasion, the Sultan distributed alms to 150 people.
    Mehmed Ağa supervised the construction of the mosque. On June 8, 1617, Mehmed Ağa covered the dome completely and placed the last stone in place, during which a religious ceremony was held. With this dome, the silhouette of the mosque was etched on the panorama of Istanbul.

    There is an inscription on the fountain close to the first portal, situated in the outer courtyard of the mosque which bears the name of Mehmed Ağa. The mosque placed second in the protocol list of mosques in Istanbul.
    12 marble varieties were used to build Sultanahmed Mosque. Black Damascus marble was sent from Syria, green marble from Nejd, and the remaining ten types were obtained from various ores in Anatolia. There was also the red Serçegözü marble.

    The main building covers an area of 4,608 square meters. The plan comprises two squares. The portico around the courtyard where the Şadırvan (ablution fountain) is situated supports 30 domes on 26 porphyry columns. The outer courtyard can be entered through eight different doors, three of which are in the front. The inner courtyard can be entered through three doors, one in the front and the others at the sides. The great dome rests on four arches and these arches on four columns. There are four semi-domes on the four corners of the great dome and there are four smaller domes on the outer corners. The lighting and acoustics are perfect. Buildings such as the madrasah (theological seminary), school, tombs, summer kiosks, guesthouse, fountain, soup kitchen are situated around the mosque. Sultanahmet Mosque can be qualified as the museum of the Turkish art of ceramics. Today, the Sultanahmet Madrasah serves as a depot for Ottoman archives.

    The Sultanahmet tomb-site which is situated outside the mosque is also magnificent. The facades are all faced in marble. Exquisite Kütahya ceramic candleholders hang from the ceilings. Sultan Ahmed I, who died soon after the mosque was completed, is buried there. His headgear is in front of his sarcophagus together with an emerald aigrette. During the Republican era, the emerald aigrette was put on display in Topkapı Museum. His sarcophagus lies in the center of the tomb. To the right is the cenotaph of his wife, Kösem Mahpeyker Sultan. His eldest son, Sultan Osman II is also buried on this tomb-site. However, the best-known figure who is buried here is Sultan Murad IV. An inscription at the head of his sarcophagus describes his victories.

    The door to the mosque was the masterpiece of palace jeweler Dervish Mehmed Zılli Efendi, who was the father of Evliya Çelebi, the renowned Turkish traveler and chronicler. The calligraphy above the door was designed by Hattat Kasım Gubari Efendi. The mosque, with its six minarets, is unique in the Islamic world. Evliya Çelebi notes that the conical tops of the minarets and the crescents attached to them were gold plated and shone brightly under the sunlight.

    Mehmed Ağa died in 1625 at the age of 72. By way of his works he left a decided mark on Istanbul. The square on which the Sultanahmet Mosque is situated became known as Sultanahmet. Mehmed Ağa, who was the last student of Sinan, had completed his mission by adding his brighter, colorful architectural style to that of his master teacher. He is considered to be one of the greatest architects of all times. Tourists from all over the world visit his magnificent work of art known in the West as “The Blue Mosque”.


    Falls ihr das Wissen wollt wer Mehmet Aga ist er war der Architekt der Moschee und war ein Türke und war der Schüler vom Sinan.Sinan war nicht der Architekt wie viele behaupten sondern Mehmet Aga. 8)




    Sultanahmet Camii (Blaue Moschee)
    Die bekannteste Moschee der Stadt. Sie liegt gegenüber der Ayasofya (Haghia Sophia) in all ihrer Pracht. Mit der Ansicht ihrer eleganten Minarette, Kuppeln und Halbkuppeln wirkt sie beieindruckend. Die Moschee wurde zwischen 1609 und 1616, zur Herrschaftszeit des Sultan Ahmet, von dem Architekten Sedefkar Mehmet Ağa, einem Schüler des berühmten Sinan, gebaut. Ursprünglich war die Moschee Teil eines grossen Baukomplexes, der aus Koranschulen, Brunnen, Spital, Hamam, Geschaeften, Miethaeusern und Graebern bestand. Erhalten geblieben aus dem ehemaligen Komplex sind nur die Grabmaeler, der Arasta genannte neu renovierte Bazar, und das in eine Teppich-und Kelim-Galerie umgebauter Hünkar Hamam. Die Moschee verdankt ihren Namen Blaue Moschee ihren wunderschönen blauen Kacheln aus der dafür berühmten Stadt İznik. Waehrend der Saison sind Licht und Ton Vorstellungen zu sehen.






    http://www.byegm.gov.tr/yayinlarimiz...ar_apr/n13.htm
    Schön das du einen Albaner verehrst



    List of Albanians

    Architects

    Sadefqar Mehmeti - chief architect accredited with the design of theBlue Mosque

  4. #4

    Re: Der Architekt der Sultan Ahmet Moschee

    Zitat Zitat von Albanesi
    Zitat Zitat von Don-Salieri
    Mehmed Ağa (1553-1625), the architect, who designed the Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque), was a young child when he came to Istanbul in 1563. He arrived in this beautiful city during the last part of the reign of Sultan Süleyman the Magnificent. In the beginning of 1568, Mehmed Ağa received a scholarship enabling him to attend the academy which trained expert architects in Istanbul. At the time, the master architect Sinan, was the imperial architect. Young Mehmed Ağa was at first taught by the architect Davud Ağa, who was appointed to the post of imperial architect upon the death of Sinan. Later, Mehmed Ağa was the student of Ahmed Ağa who assumed the post of imperial architect after the death of Davud Ağa.

    Mehmed Ağa was an apprentice to these masters. Never leaving their side, he attentively studied how they drew their plans, how they made their models and how they supervised the construction of buildings. Later, he studied architecture and worked in mother-of-pearl at the imperial architectural academy for 21 years.

    When Murad III ascended the throne in 1574, he sent Mehmed Ağa to Arabia and Egypt for special duties. He studied the architectural works in Arabia including the structures in Hejaz. Afterwards, he was sent to the Ottoman territories in Europe and travelled throughout the Balkans and Hungary, and even went to countries beyond the Ottoman borders such as Italy, Spain, Malta and Germany. He even went to Crimea and then returned home. Thus, observing the works of art in these different countries, he was prepared for the post of imperial architect. Upon his return home, he wrote a detailed report to the Sultan describing what he had seen and presented a bow case to the Sultan which was a work of art he had created.


    In 1595, Mehmed III ascended the throne. Soon afterwards, in 1598, Mehmed Ağa was appointed Minister of Waterways. This was just before he had assumed the position as master architect. He specialized in waterways. Following Ahmed I’s ascension to the throne in 1603, Mehmed Ağa was appointed imperial architect on 11 October 1606. This post was similar to that of public works minister. He was a generous man with high moral principles. For 20 years his house was open to all visitors, both rich and poor. He would help those in need and give presents to his rich guests. On 23 September 1611, he left Istanbul with the important task of restoring the Kaaba in Mecca. He arrived there on 4 March 1612 and installed the golden groove in Kaaba and returned home.
    As Caliph of the Islamic world, the Sultan also wanted to serve Medina. Therefore, he sent Mehmed Ağa to that city. Sultan Mehmed III bought a diamond known as the Pearl Star. Ahmed I, wanted this rose-point diamond to be set on a plate of gold. He decorated this Pearl Star diamond with 227 other rose-point diamonds. The tablet named “Şeb-çerağ” (night illuminator) was taken to the tomb of the Prophet Muhammed. Today the şeb-çerağ and golden groove are in Topkapı Palace. Mehmed Ağa also renovated the tomb of Fatima, the daughter of the Prophet.

    In 1609 Sultan Ahmed I wanted to have a work of art built which would imprint the name of Mehmed Ağa in history.The Sultan decided to have a magnificent mosque built and began to expropriate buildings in one section of the Byzantine Hippodrome, which the Ottomans called At Meydanı. One of the buildings expropriated was the palace of Ayşe Hanım Sultan, the granddaughter of Sultan Süleyman the Magnificent. Other land expropriated housed the pavilions of a zoo which were moved to another place. In total, five palaces were expropriated.

    Mehmed Ağa drew up his plans and prepared his models. He produced excellent sketches. He invited the Sultan to his study on the palace grounds and showed him his work. Sultan Ahmed liked the drawings and requested that the mosque be constructed as shown in the plans. On November 9,1609, the foundation for the mosque began to be laid. At the groundbreaking ceremony, the Sultan shoveled earth with a golden shovel. This shovel is in Topkapı Palace. The first stone for the foundations was laid on January 4, 1610. On the occasion, the Sultan distributed alms to 150 people.
    Mehmed Ağa supervised the construction of the mosque. On June 8, 1617, Mehmed Ağa covered the dome completely and placed the last stone in place, during which a religious ceremony was held. With this dome, the silhouette of the mosque was etched on the panorama of Istanbul.

    There is an inscription on the fountain close to the first portal, situated in the outer courtyard of the mosque which bears the name of Mehmed Ağa. The mosque placed second in the protocol list of mosques in Istanbul.
    12 marble varieties were used to build Sultanahmed Mosque. Black Damascus marble was sent from Syria, green marble from Nejd, and the remaining ten types were obtained from various ores in Anatolia. There was also the red Serçegözü marble.

    The main building covers an area of 4,608 square meters. The plan comprises two squares. The portico around the courtyard where the Şadırvan (ablution fountain) is situated supports 30 domes on 26 porphyry columns. The outer courtyard can be entered through eight different doors, three of which are in the front. The inner courtyard can be entered through three doors, one in the front and the others at the sides. The great dome rests on four arches and these arches on four columns. There are four semi-domes on the four corners of the great dome and there are four smaller domes on the outer corners. The lighting and acoustics are perfect. Buildings such as the madrasah (theological seminary), school, tombs, summer kiosks, guesthouse, fountain, soup kitchen are situated around the mosque. Sultanahmet Mosque can be qualified as the museum of the Turkish art of ceramics. Today, the Sultanahmet Madrasah serves as a depot for Ottoman archives.

    The Sultanahmet tomb-site which is situated outside the mosque is also magnificent. The facades are all faced in marble. Exquisite Kütahya ceramic candleholders hang from the ceilings. Sultan Ahmed I, who died soon after the mosque was completed, is buried there. His headgear is in front of his sarcophagus together with an emerald aigrette. During the Republican era, the emerald aigrette was put on display in Topkapı Museum. His sarcophagus lies in the center of the tomb. To the right is the cenotaph of his wife, Kösem Mahpeyker Sultan. His eldest son, Sultan Osman II is also buried on this tomb-site. However, the best-known figure who is buried here is Sultan Murad IV. An inscription at the head of his sarcophagus describes his victories.

    The door to the mosque was the masterpiece of palace jeweler Dervish Mehmed Zılli Efendi, who was the father of Evliya Çelebi, the renowned Turkish traveler and chronicler. The calligraphy above the door was designed by Hattat Kasım Gubari Efendi. The mosque, with its six minarets, is unique in the Islamic world. Evliya Çelebi notes that the conical tops of the minarets and the crescents attached to them were gold plated and shone brightly under the sunlight.

    Mehmed Ağa died in 1625 at the age of 72. By way of his works he left a decided mark on Istanbul. The square on which the Sultanahmet Mosque is situated became known as Sultanahmet. Mehmed Ağa, who was the last student of Sinan, had completed his mission by adding his brighter, colorful architectural style to that of his master teacher. He is considered to be one of the greatest architects of all times. Tourists from all over the world visit his magnificent work of art known in the West as “The Blue Mosque”.


    Falls ihr das Wissen wollt wer Mehmet Aga ist er war der Architekt der Moschee und war ein Türke und war der Schüler vom Sinan.Sinan war nicht der Architekt wie viele behaupten sondern Mehmet Aga. :D 8)




    Sultanahmet Camii (Blaue Moschee)
    Die bekannteste Moschee der Stadt. Sie liegt gegenüber der Ayasofya (Haghia Sophia) in all ihrer Pracht. Mit der Ansicht ihrer eleganten Minarette, Kuppeln und Halbkuppeln wirkt sie beieindruckend. Die Moschee wurde zwischen 1609 und 1616, zur Herrschaftszeit des Sultan Ahmet, von dem Architekten Sedefkar Mehmet Ağa, einem Schüler des berühmten Sinan, gebaut. Ursprünglich war die Moschee Teil eines grossen Baukomplexes, der aus Koranschulen, Brunnen, Spital, Hamam, Geschaeften, Miethaeusern und Graebern bestand. Erhalten geblieben aus dem ehemaligen Komplex sind nur die Grabmaeler, der Arasta genannte neu renovierte Bazar, und das in eine Teppich-und Kelim-Galerie umgebauter Hünkar Hamam. Die Moschee verdankt ihren Namen Blaue Moschee ihren wunderschönen blauen Kacheln aus der dafür berühmten Stadt İznik. Waehrend der Saison sind Licht und Ton Vorstellungen zu sehen.






    http://www.byegm.gov.tr/yayinlarimiz...ar_apr/n13.htm
    Schön das du einen Albaner verehrst :tu: :mrgreen:
    Ja klar glaubt ihr nur dran das er Albaner ist.. man wie kann man so hohl sein jeder weiss es doch das er ein Türke war und kein Albaner im Text steht nichts von Albaner aber egal.Wenn ihr so Stur seit tut es mir leid.... ihr wollt doch nur mitreden können auf der Welt was es nie geschehen wird.Mehmet Aga so wurden nur die Türken genannt und Sinan genauso ihr hatte noch nicht mal so welche namen also glaub nicht jeden Scheiß was in den Büchern steht.Ich kann dir wenn du willst mehr beweise besorgen das er Türke war.Sogar die Deutschen sagen der Türke Mehmet Aga he he he.:mrgreen: :lol: :P

  5. #5
    Falls es sein Sollte das er Albaner war ist das euer einzigsten gebau.Siehe jede menge Moscheen in der Türkei wieviele Türken es gebaut haben.Die Blaue Moschee ist lange keine Moschee mehr eher ein Museuem.

  6. #6
    Hier steht es und hör auf Stur zu sein..... du Penner:


    Reported to be designed by Sedefkar Mehmed Aga ('Mehmet Aga', Turkish architect and craftsman, d. 1622).:twisted:




    http://www.greatbuildings.com/buildi...tan_Ahmed.html

  7. #7

    Registriert seit
    14.07.2004
    Beiträge
    5.698
    Zitat Zitat von Don-Salieri
    Hier steht es und hör auf Stur zu sein..... du Penner:


    Reported to be designed by Sedefkar Mehmed Aga ('Mehmet Aga', Turkish architect and craftsman, d. 1622).




    http://www.greatbuildings.com/buildi...tan_Ahmed.html
    Ach du kannst dir garnicht vorstellen , wieviele andere Völker wie auch ihr Türken , die besten Albaner für sich zu beanspruchen , das ist in der albanischen Geschichte sehr oft vorgekommen , eine Schande

  8. #8

    Registriert seit
    14.07.2004
    Beiträge
    5.698
    Famous Arberesh (Italy)
    Ernesto Sabato - writer from Argentina
    Jorenim DeRada - writer




    Famous Arbereshes (Croatia)
    Aleksandar Stipcevic - Famous archeologist


    Famous Arnautes (Turkey)
    Kenan Evren
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
    Suleyman Demirel
    Tansu Ciller




    Famous Arvanites (Greece)
    Greek War of Independence
    Andreas Miaoulis, admiral and later politician
    Markos Botsaris, leader of Souliotes, defender of Messolonghi
    Laskarina Bouboulina, the only female member of Filiki Etaireia
    Nikolaos Krieziotis, leader of the Greek Revolution in Evoia
    Xadziyiannis Mexis, leader of Spetses
    Presidents of Greece
    Pavlos Kountouriotis, admiral and later politician
    Theodoros Pangalos, general and briefly military dictator
    Prime Ministers of Greece
    Kitsos Tzavelas
    Georgios Kountouriotis
    Antonios Kriezis, served in Greek navy during the revolution, later politician
    Dimitrios Voulgaris
    Athanasios Miaoulis
    Diomidis Kiriakos
    Theodoros Pangalos, general and later politician
    Alexandros Korizis
    Petros Voulgaris
    Alexandros Diomidis
    Greek politicians
    Theodoros Pangalos, former minister of Foreign Affairs, member of PASOK
    Artists
    Nikos Engonopoulos, painter and poet


    ---------

    Die Liste wird immer länger

  9. #9
    Mach die Finger Steif:




















































    Ist doch immer wieder Witzig das ein Albaner denkt das Mehmet Aga ein Albaner gewesen ist Ha Ha Ha das ich nicht lache echt Lustig man. :lol: :lol:

  10. #10
    Zitat Zitat von Albanesi
    Famous Arnautes (Turkey)
    Kenan Evren
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
    Suleyman Demirel
    Tansu Ciller
    Komisch das die kein Albanisch können und sich mehr als Türken sehen besser gesagt es sind Türken.Und davon niemand darüber redet he he he du kannst auch Bush als Albaner sehen und Clinton,Elvis,Aliens von mir aus die ganze Welt aber eins wird es nie geben ein ganzen Albaner nur Mischlinge nimm es mir nicht böse musste mal gesagt werden.:mrgreen: :lol: :P 8)

Seite 1 von 4 1234 LetzteLetzte

Ähnliche Themen

  1. Ahmet Kaya
    Von Carlito im Forum Musik
    Antworten: 43
    Letzter Beitrag: 11.11.2014, 16:07
  2. Ahmet geht zur kirche ...
    Von Styria im Forum Religion und Soziales
    Antworten: 46
    Letzter Beitrag: 20.01.2010, 14:04
  3. Architekt Sinan
    Von Albanesi im Forum Geschichte und Kultur
    Antworten: 21
    Letzter Beitrag: 28.12.2007, 12:38
  4. Architekt Sinan lässt Grüßen
    Von ArchitektSinan im Forum Mitglieder stellen sich vor
    Antworten: 16
    Letzter Beitrag: 24.02.2007, 00:30
  5. Der Albaner und große Architekt Sinan
    Von Albanesi2 im Forum Geschichte und Kultur
    Antworten: 19
    Letzter Beitrag: 02.05.2006, 15:59