BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Erweiterte Suche
Kontakt
BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Benutzerliste

Willkommen bei BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen.
Seite 128 von 139 ErsteErste ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1.271 bis 1.280 von 1382

Massaker der Türkei in Smyrni/Izmir

Erstellt von Sonne-2012, 15.09.2013, 21:28 Uhr · 1.381 Antworten · 57.990 Aufrufe

Zitat Zitat von Dr. Gonzo Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich muss dich loben mein Freund. Deine Hartnäckigkeit wird sich sehr bald auszahlen. Lass dich bloss nicht von den Leugnern entmutigen. Die Wahrheit wird siegen!

Weiter so Sonne!!!
    Inwiefern?

Das Buch: The Black Book 1922.By Giannis Kapsis.
    Publisher Livanis. Pages 318.
    The Black Book of Giannis Kapsis comprises eye-witness testimonies of the surivors of the Greek Genocide as well as other documents.

An excerpt from the book:
    My name is Sophia Nicolaou. I am from Ivrindi of Asia Minor. I along with my husband and 8 year old son Manolaki, escaped to the mill at Gioun-Yiorkes. Suddenly Turkish villagers appeared. They encircled the mill shouting out wildly. Then they broke the door open and attacked us. In front of my now deceased husband and son's eyes they raped me many times. Then they slaughterd my son and with their knives they cut my husband up into pieces. They removed his skin and made me eat his meat. They shouted at me telling me that if I didn't eat my husband's meat they would slaughter me as well. At that time gun shots could be heard. It was the Turks shooting to signal to their own people that the Hellenic army was approaching. It was the unit of Baluk-Keser. When the Turks heard it they ran. And that's how I was spared. The soldiers found out what I'd been through and took me with them.
    Sophia Nicolaou
    The Black Book. Giannis Kapsis. Livani Publishers. 1992. page 9
    ? ????? ?????? 1922: ?????? ????

Türkische Gräueltaten in Klein Asien

Turkish atrocities in Asia Minor: Speech of Hon. William H. King, of Utah, in the Senate of the United States, December 22, 1921 Unknown Binding

– 1922

by William Henry King
    http://www.amazon.com/Turkish-atrocities-Asia-Minor-December/dp/B0008BXV7K

Pdf Datei:
    http://www.pontiaki-estia-krefeld.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/turkish_atrocities_in_asia_minor.pdf?e73bbb

Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

Türkische Massaker

New York Times vom 03 Dezember 1918

Zitat Zitat von Sonne-2012 Beitrag anzeigen
    Türkische Massaker

New York Times vom 03 Dezember 1918
    Wird dir nie langweilig?

Zitat Zitat von christian steifen Beitrag anzeigen
    Wird dir nie langweilig?
    Ist sein Job...

Weitere Verbrechen der damaligen Türkei:

Turks Organizing New Massacres

Special to the New York Times.
    8 December 1918.

WASHINGTON, Dec. 7. - Information was received through diplomatic channels today that the Turkish authorities, despite
    Turkey's defeat, are pursuing a brutal attitude toward the Christian populations of the empire and are inciting the
    Ottoman people to fanatical outrages against the non-Moslems.

It is declared that the Young Turk Committee, which came virtually to an end in name with the flight from Constantinople
    of Enver Pasha and other leaders, is being reorganized, and that its new name will be the Renaissance. The friends of the
    fugitive chiefs of the Young Turks are employing their influence against the new Government and the Allies.
    Many signs of organizing among the Turks for new massacres of Christians, and particularly Greeks, are noted. The tone of
    the Turkish press is reported as hostile to the Allies, and the police show particular hatred to Christians. Stamboul,
    a French newspaper published in Constantinople, is publishing warnings to the Turks against their indulgence in uncivilized
    excesses, and advises the Turks to "submit to the inevitable".

Feeble efforts have been made by the members of the Turkish Parliament to excuse the massacres of Armenians and Greeks.
    The members, however, appear to be hostile to the new Government, which is said to be too weak to enforce respect and
    obedience. The Grand Vizier, Tewfik Pasha, is over 80 years of age, and weak. The Allies are being attacked in Parliament,
    and the Foreign Minister, Rechid Pasha, and the Minister of the Interior, who sought to reply to the attacks, were hushed and
    threatened.
    One of the Turkish Ministers is credited with having said that the Government was incapable of establishing its authority.
    The Turkish administration throughout the empire is wrecked, and the new Government seems unable to repair it .

8 December 1918.

WASHINGTON, Dec. 7. - Information was received through diplomatic channels today that the Turkish authorities, despite
    Turkey's defeat, are pursuing a brutal attitude toward the Christian populations of the empire and are inciting the

It is declared that the Young Turk Committee, which came virtually to an end in name with the flight from Constantinople
    of Enver Pasha and other leaders, is being reorganized, and that its new name will be the Renaissance. The friends of the
    fugitive chiefs of the Young Turks are employing their influence against the new Government and the Allies.
    Many signs of organizing among the Turks for new massacres of Christians, and particularly Greeks, are noted. The tone of
    the Turkish press is reported as hostile to the Allies, and the police show particular hatred to Christians. Stamboul,
    a French newspaper published in Constantinople, is publishing warnings to the Turks against their indulgence in uncivilized

Feeble efforts have been made by the members of the Turkish Parliament to excuse the massacres of Armenians and Greeks.
    The members, however, appear to be hostile to the new Government, which is said to be too weak to enforce respect and
    obedience. The Grand Vizier, Tewfik Pasha, is over 80 years of age, and weak. The Allies are being attacked in Parliament,
    and the Foreign Minister, Rechid Pasha, and the Minister of the Interior, who sought to reply to the attacks, were hushed and
    threatened.
    One of the Turkish Ministers is credited with having said that the Government was incapable of establishing its authority.
    The Turkish administration throughout the empire is wrecked, and the new Government seems unable to repair it .

Sonne.....

Ich bin mir nicht sicher
    aber ich denke ich hab mal irgendwo aufgeschnappt das du Muslim bist stimmt das oder irre ich mich da?

Zitat Zitat von KS.Rosu Beitrag anzeigen
    Sonne.....

Ich bin mir nicht sicher
    aber ich denke ich hab mal irgendwo aufgeschnappt das du Muslim bist stimmt das oder irre ich mich da?
    Im Moment:

Ja stimmt auf dem Papier.

8 December 1918.

threatened.

Ich frage mich manchmal, wie die Menschheit trotz allem geschafft hat nach so vielen von den Türken verübten Völkermorden zu überleben?

Ich fange an, an Wunder zu glauben.