BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Erweiterte Suche
Kontakt
BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Benutzerliste

Willkommen bei BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen.
Seite 40 von 113 ErsteErste ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 391 bis 400 von 1129

Wirtschaft Albaniens - Ekonomia e Shqipėrisė - Economy of Albania

Erstellt von Bloody, 19.05.2009, 21:23 Uhr · 1.128 Antworten · 131.134 Aufrufe

Bloody
    Archaeologists hail unique find in Albania

Archaeologists unearthed a Roman bust from the 2nd century AD hailed as the most important archaeological find of the last 50 years in Albania, experts said Friday.

"It is an exceptional discovery, the most important in the last 50 years in Albania because the bust is still intact," French professor Jean-Luc Lamboley, who led the dig at Apollonia with Albanian archaeologists, told AFP.

Experts say the bust of an unknown athlete found at the Apollonia site, some 120 kilometers (75 miles) from Tirana, was of a remarkable quality.

Apollonia is one of the biggest archaeological sites in Albania and the fact that no modern town was built on its ruins makes for excellent excavating conditions.

The team of French and Albanian archaeologists digging at the scene are studying how Apollonia evolved from a Greek colony founded in the 7th century BC to a Roman settlement in the 3rd century AD.

"This spans a thousand years of history and we can study here how the classic Greek civilisation was transmitted, evolved and enriched in Roman times," Lamboley said.

"For security reasons the bust was moved Friday to the Tirana archaeological museum as the Apollonia museum still has no security system in place," the French expert added.

After the fall of communism in the early 1990s and following public unrest in 1997 several art works were stolen from Albanian museums probably to be sold to foreign art lovers at very high prices.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...qr30V6Q?size=l

Bloody
    100 million dollars investment for mining in Albania and Kosovo

Huge investments are underway in the mining sector in Albania and Kosovo. Albanian Minerals & Bytyci SHPK is planning to invest 100 million dollars in 5 years in Albania and Kosovo. Albanian Minerals have higher sub contractor companies Ferromet and NJC to build infrastructure and mine in the Tropoja locations. Ferromet company has already finished the road project from Zogaj to Kosovo's border, said Skender Hajredini the general director.

Ferromet is now working in the Hija e Bushit project. Italian company NJC director Fullvio Colombini said the work has stared in Pac and Vlad infrastructure and mining projects.

Albania has large deposits of minerals, chrome ore, bauxite, copper, nickel, gold, quartz, magnesium and cobalt. In the last two years huge explorations have taken place in Northern Albania, Tropoje and Kukes. According to Albanian Minerals & Bytyci Shpk engineer geologist Sherif Hasandoci and mining engineer Sami Basha, there has been discovered 200 new locations of chrome ore in Tropoje.

Recently huge deposits of chrome ore have been found in Vlad, Pac, Zogaj, Kam, Dege and Lugu i Zi. The body of this large chrome ore extends a hundred kilometers long from Lugu i Zi, Tropoje to Vlahen, Kukes.

The body of the chrome ore is 50 miles wide from Zogaj to Tpla,Tropoje. Albanian Minerals and Bytyci Shpk has intensified exploration and started mining of chrome ore in the Zogaj, Tropoje in four location.The Traverbank and Hija e Bushit, Zogaj location has one of the largest chrome ore reserves in Europe. This location is now the largest producer of chrome ore in Albania. The mining has also started in Pac and Vlad where there are large deposits of chrome ore .

Albanian Minerals has increased the work done in building infrastructure and amount of money invested. Albanian Minerals is planning to invest 100 million dollars in the region. The District of Tropoja which used to have the largest unemployment rate in Europe now Tropoja has the best payed jobs in Albania. Albanian Minerals President stated that his goal is to employ everyone looking for jobs in Tropoje, Albania.

Albanian Mineral CEO said "The Albanian economy has done very well under Prime Minister Sali Berisha, and government policy has been key. Billions of dollars are currently being invested in all sectors. Emphasis is also being placed on alternative energy sources such as hydro power, wind and solar".

Mr.Berisha has doubled the budget, raised salaries, lifted Albanians from the poverty line and has done an amazing job on the education system. Albanian tourism and investments is flourishing. Albania recently witnessed an impressive growth in tourism this year. Foreign investments in Albania have increased 59 percent in 2009.
    Albania offers the best tax system in Europe with a 10 percent flat tax rate.

Albania and Kosovo is one of the wealthiest lands in natural resources in the world. With amazing mountains, beaches, lakes, rivers, forests, and rich soil. Underneath this land lies billions of barrels of oil, natural gas, coal, gold, platinum, copper, the largest chrome reserves in Europe, bauxite, nickel, cobalt, magnesium, ores, marble, granite, coal and much more.

Wall Street Journal: World Forum 100 million dollars investment for mining in Albania and Kosovo

Bloody
    Albanian police seize 60kg of marijuana

Police in Gjirokastra seized 60kg of marijuana on Sunday (August 22nd) in a car near the village of Nepravishta and are searching for two suspects. One of them is allegedly from the village of Lazarat, the marijuana cultivation capital of southern Albania.

Also on Sunday, Gjirokastra police destroyed 600 marijuana plants in the fields outside Lazarat. Police arrested the alleged owner of the field and are searching for two more people. The operation, dubbed Sunrise, is the first in the village, where even police authorities could not enter for years.

Albanian police seize 60kg of marijuana (SETimes.com)

Jaja.. Lazarati .. ^^

Bloody
    Energy investments in Albania reach 629 mln euros

Albanian Minister of Economy and Energy Dritan Prifti said that energy investments in Albania thus far this year reached a value of Euro 629 million, MIA reports from Tirana.

Albanian Minister of Economy and Energy Dritan Prifti said that energy investments in Albania thus far this year reached a value of Euro 629 million, MIA reports from Tirana.

- In the Ministry of Economy and Energy only in the past seven months, 51 requests have been submitted for construction of hydroelectric power stations, 19 contracts for their constructions have been signed. Euro 258 million are envisaged for construction of hydroelectric power stations, Prifti stated.

Moreover, there is a Euro 434 million investment for the construction of eight parks with windmills.

30 hydroelectric power stations have been built from earlier concessions. Some of them have been put into use and others are expected to launch production by year's end.

Energy investments in Albania reach 629 mln euros :: EMG :: SEE news

Bloody
    Berisha: Eksportet shqiptare rriten me 70 pėr qind

Kryeministri Sali Berisha deklaroi dje nga qyteti i Korēės se, eksportet shqiptare janė rritur me 70 pėr qind, dhe njėkohėsisht vendi ynė ka krijuar lehtėsira pėr investuesit e huaj.

“Kėtė vit ka shkėputje tė madhe. Eksportet janė rritur me 70 pėr qind, importet janė rritur me 8 pėrqind, duke mbajtur regjimet mė tė hapura”, deklaroi kryeministri.

Berisha vuri nė dukje se Shqipėria ka kaluar nga vendi me investime tė ndaluara nė Evropė dhe botė, nė vendin qė tejkalon me 27 pikė pėr lehtėsitė nė regjistrimin e biznesit mesataren e vendeve mė tė zhvilluara tė planetit, anėtare tė OECD-sė.

“Pėr ne shqiptarėt, ėshtė njė arritje historike fakti se investimi nė gjithė sektorėt nė Shqipėri, krahasuar me vendet mesatare tė OECD-sė ėshtė 7 pikė pėrpara, 7 pėrqind mė i mirė. Nė kėto pesė vite, ne e ndryshuam mjedisin pėr investimet”, shtoi kreu i qeverisė.

Gazeta Start: Berisha: Eksportet shqiptare rriten me 70 pėr qind

Bloody
    Prifti: 12 hidrocentrale do tė vihen nė punė brenda vitit

Dymbėdhjetė hidrocentrale tė dhėna me koncesion pritet tė vihen nė punė brenda kėtij viti, bėn tė ditur ministri i Ekonomisė, Tregtisė dhe Energjetikės, Dritan Prifti.

Qeveria ka dhėnė gjithsej 30 hidrocentrale, nga tė cilėt sipas kreut tė METE-s, 12 prej tyre do tė vihen nė punė deri nė fund tė kėtij viti, 5 tė tjerė kanė filluar prodhimin, ndėrsa pjesa tjetėr do tė vihet nė punė nė vitin 2011
    “Janė mbi 30 hidrocentrale pėr tė cilat po punohet, dhe jam i kėnaqur pasi kjo ėshtė njė shifėr goxha e madhe”, theksoi ministri Prifti.

Ai theksoi se 27 prej kėtyre hidrocentraleve kanė dorėzuar projektet e zbatimit nė METE dhe nė Agjencinė Kombėtare tė Burimeve Natyrore pėr tė aprovuar projektet e zbatimit dhe pėr tė vazhduar mė tej investimin nė kėto hidrocentrale.

Gazeta Start: Prifti: 12 hidrocentrale do tė vihen nė punė brenda vitit

Bloody
    Prodhimi i energjise elektrike ėshtė rritur 52,1%

Prodhimi i pėrgjithshėm i energjisė elektrike nė vend nė gjashtėmujorin e parė tė vitit 2010 u rrit me 52.1 pėr qind, krahasuar me tė njėjtėn periudhė tė njė viti mė parė.

Burime zyrtare nga Instituti i Statistikave (INSTAT) bėnė tė ditur sot se energjia elektrike e prodhuar nė gjashtėmujorin e parė tė kėtij viti ėshtė 4554 GWh. Po nga tė njėjtat burime mėsohet se prodhimi i hidrocentraleve u rrit me rreth 52 pėr qind, duke dhėnė ndikimin kryesor nė rritjen e burimeve tė energjisė elektrike.

Ky prodhim kėtė gjashtėmujor zuri 98 pėr qind tė prodhimit tė pėrgjithshėm nė vend. Rritje tė ndjeshme prej 53.9 pėr qind ka pasur energjia e prodhuar nga impiantet private me konēension, krahasuar me tė njėjtėn periudhė tė njė viti mė parė. Ndėrsa TEC-et gjatė gjashtėmujorit tė parė tė 2010-ės nuk kanė prodhuar energji elektrike.

Gazeta Start: Prodhimi i energjise elektrike ėshtė rritur 52,1%

Bloody
    Importi i energjisė elektrike ulet me 76 pėr qind

Importi i energjisė elektrike pėr vendin tonė ėshtė ulur me 76 pėr qind gjashtėmujorin e parė tė vitit 2010 krahasuar me tė njėjtėn periudhė tė vitit tė kaluar.

Instituti i Statistikave (INSTAT) bėri tė ditur sot se sasia e importuar (pėrfshirė kėmbimet), ėshtė 177 GWh.

Kjo sasi pėrbėn 3.7 pėr qind tė sasisė tė energjisė elektrike tė pėrftuar gjithsej nė gjashtėmujorin e parė 2010, nga 19.8 pėr qind qė pėrbėnte nė gjashtėmujorin e parė tė vitit 2009.

Gazeta Start: Importi i energjisė elektrike ulet me 76 pėr qind

Bloody
    Albania's Premier Berisha inaugurates a segment of Korēa bypass

Prime Minister Sali Berisha inaugurated last week one of the most important segments of the Northern bypass of Korēa city extending from the local cemetery- Erseka crossroads, a state budget investment worth 136.978.670 leke. Accompanied by legislators and ministers of this region, the head of the government promised that investments in infrastructure and other fields will get increased more and more.

During his speech delivered on this occasion, the prime minister focused on the international media organs ranking Albania among the best countries to live in the world. According to classification Albania is ranked the 57-th best country. Analyzing the news, PM Berisha said it was owing to the numerous investments the government has made in different fields and especially in creating a favorable business environment. “Korēa and Albania could not be among the best countries to live if we had failed to create the proper business climate although 15 years ago we used to the country of banned investments. And at present we have transformed it into one of the most attractive countries for investments in Europe and in the world. Everything done in this country is made by great effort and sacrifice,” said the prime minister.

The prime minister promised that the government investments like in Korēa and all over the country will continuo even in the coming years so that to make Albania one of the most frequented countries by the numerous tourists in the coastal area and even in the mountainous zones which are as beautiful and full of potentials as the coast.

Balkans.com Business News : Albania's Premier Berisha inaugurates a segment of Korēa bypass

Bloody
    Elbasan, sekuestrohet 2.5 kg heroinė dhe kapen 3 persona

Policia e Elbasanit finalizoi mbrėmė me sukses operacionin e koduar “Urakė”, ku u sekuestruan dy kilogramė e gjysmė heroinė dhe u arrestuan tre persona.

Tė arrestuarit janė Krenar Hoxha, 25 vjeē, banues nė Stravaj tė Pogradecit, Santiliano Duci, 24-vjeē, banues nė Voskopojė tė Korēės dhe Markelian Prendi, 27 vjeē, banues nė Pogradec.

Zyra e Luftės Kundėr Trafikut tė Drogės nė Elbasan sqaroi se kapja e tre tė dyshuarve u bė, pasi gjatė kontrollit tė ushtruar nė mjetin tip “Ėolksvagen”, me targa PG 6419 B, me tė cilin ata lėviznin nė aksin rrugor Librazhd-Elbasan, u gjend njė sasi heroine me peshė 2,5 kg.

Gazeta Start: Elbasan, sekuestrohet 2.5 kg heroinė dhe kapen 3 persona

LinkBacks (?)