Infrastruktur-Projekte in Mazedonien
Erstellt von Zoran, 04.09.2012, 08:31 Uhr · 441 Antworten · 40.006 Aufrufe
Skopje municipality Cair gets new school
NOVEMBER 21, 2013BY ALEKSANDRAIN MACEDONIACOMMENTS
Skopje municipality Cair got a new school, which replaces the old barracks from 1964.
The new building, a Government’s investment of EUR 1,8 million, covers close to 6.000sqm and includes 23 classrooms, 18 cabinets and 10 offices.
Its official inauguration was held today in honor of the Day of the Albanian Alphabet (22 November). Namely the school bears the name ‘Bitola Congress’ at which Albanian intellectuals approved the alphabet in November of 1908, in Monastir (Bitola, Macedonia).
The best way to observe the Day of the Albanian Alphabet is to open a temple of literacy and education, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski said at the ceremony.
The Government’s main priority is every child in Macedonia to have access to education in best possible conditions, he added.
For the last few years a total of 45 schools have been built throughout Macedonia, Education Minister Spiro Ristovski said.
Since 2007 the Day of the Albanian Alphabet is a non-working day for members of the Albanian community in Macedonia.
- - - Aktualisiert - - -
Soon tender for 80 new locations for small hydro power stations
NOVEMBER 21, 2013BY KRISTINAIN MACEDONIACOMMENTS
The government soon will announce tender for leasing 80 new locations across the country for construction of small hydro power stations, announced the Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski.
- By the end of the year will be open the procedure and I hope it will be completed. The novelty is that this time we have better prepared tender and feasibility study conducted for each of the locations, so that every investor knows in advance, what kind of hydro power stations can be constructed, what could be its value, weaknesses, and strengths, and how much power could be available. In 80 small hydro power stations will be invest 176 million euro, said the Prime Minister, answering the journalist question after the opening of the primary school “Bitolski Congress” in Skopje.
He said the improved tender will be relief for the country because it will be known in advance the exact power of the hydro power stations which will be built and thus, as he stress, could be grouped better with weaker and sold as concessions in package.
So far are issued 60 concessions for small hydro power stations out of which some have already started the construction, and some of them should soon begin.
- Our plan is to have 400 small hydropower plants, Gruevski said, adding that they have started to work on the next phase.
He added that although these small hydro power stations are considered as numerous, when you gather they will provide significant energy support and will provide greater stability of the power system of the Republic of Macedonia.
As the Prime Minister said, at the same time, the Government through ELEM invest around 33 million euro in the revitalization of six major hydro power stations as Shpilje, Mavrovo, Kozjak, Sveta Petka and they should be completed next year.
Their revitalization and modernization will not only be prolonged the functionality, but will increase the capacity to produce large quantities of electricity, stressed Gruevski.
The construction of small hydro power stations, according to the Prime Minister, will be important for the energy potential of Macedonia.
Neue Sporthalle in Gorno Lisice
????? 5 - ??????????
- - - Aktualisiert - - -
5 neue Krankenhäuser sollen 2014 gebaut werden. Das Klinik-Zentrum, PET Zentrum, KKH in Kozle, Shtip und Kichevo
Construction of five new hospitals in 2014
NOVEMBER 22, 2013BY KRISTINAIN MACEDONIACOMMENTS
- In 2014 will be build five hospitals, the Clinical Center, PET Center and Hospital in Kozle, in Skopje and new hospitals in Shtip and Kichevo. The Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski announced that in the first quarter of the year will be demolished the existing Gynecology and on the same place, but on wider space will be constructed the Clinical Center.
- Currently, this project is finishing and in December, we expect tender for construction. Hopefully, the selected company will begin building the new clinical center between February and April. The financial structure is completed, said Gruevski after opening the school sports hall in Gorno Lisiche.
The Hospital Kozle will be built and should be ready next year. Recently began the construction of the PET Center (Center for Positron Emission Tomography), and as suggested the Prime Minister it is an investment of 12 million euro, half in construction and half in equipment.
- These are the main five new buildings and we have project for the reconstruction of existing facilities, which takes place according to schedule. They are serious investment, and I think there were no such investments in health care for long time in Macedonia as it has in the last four or five years, said Prime Minister answering the journalist question.
Gruevski: Five new hospitals to open in 2014
Labels: Bauprojekte, Gesundheitswesen
Five hospitals will be built in 2014 - a clinical center, PET center and hospitals in Skopje, Stip and Kicevo, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski announced on Friday.
"A tender for construction of the clinical center is expected to be issued in December. The company that will win the tender is hopefully going to start building the new clinical center between February and April. The financial structure has been completed," Gruevski said after inaugurating a school sports hall in the Skopje settlement of Gorno Lisice.
The Kozle hospital is under construction and is set to be completed next year. Construction works for the Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Center - an investment worth Euro 12 million - have been launched recently.
"These are the five new constructions and a project on overhauling existing facilities is currently under way. These are serious investment and in my opinion for a long time in Macedonia there were no such investments in the healthcare sector," PM Gruevski said speaking to reporters.
Sieht cool aus ... und was ist das, Ethno Selo?
Dieses Bauprojekt "Ethno Selo" soll bald eine Touristenattraktion sein. Es befinden sich dort Nachbauten verschiedener Gebäude aus Städten wie Kruseco ,Kumanovo ,Ohrid etc. ,die dem Baustil entsprechen.
Zitat von BlackJack
(Die Inneneinrichtung dieser Bauten wird ebenfalls sehr traditionell sein) Zudem gibt es dort auch Restaurants und ein Museum.
Bauanfang der neuen Autobahnen im ersten Quartal 2014
Cornerstones of new highways in the first quarter of 2014
DECEMBER 16, 2013BY ALEKSANDRAIN MACEDONIACOMMENTS
The construction of highways Miladinovci Stip and Kicevo Ohrid will start in the first quarter of 2014, announced today the director of the Agency for State Roads Ljupcho Georgievski.
-The final expropriation and activities by the public company are underway, Georgievski noted.
He announced that there is no problem with the expropriation, because everyone wants to build roads, as the value of the land near the roads grows.
Von Emir im Forum Wirtschaft
Letzter Beitrag: 11.08.2009, 15:18
Von Mastakilla im Forum Aussenpolitik
Letzter Beitrag: 01.02.2009, 21:53
Von cro_Kralj_Zvonimir im Forum Wirtschaft
Letzter Beitrag: 21.03.2008, 23:06
Von Zurich im Forum Balkan-Städte
Letzter Beitrag: 10.02.2007, 00:01
Von Makedonec_Skopje im Forum Wirtschaft
Letzter Beitrag: 20.07.2006, 03:36