BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Erweiterte Suche
Kontakt
BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Benutzerliste

Willkommen bei BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen.
Seite 21 von 36 ErsteErste ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 201 bis 210 von 356

Es geht voran in Kosova

Erstellt von Bloody, 19.11.2008, 21:48 Uhr · 355 Antworten · 30.463 Aufrufe

Bloody
    Kosovo offers to help rebuild Mitrovica houses

Prime Minister Hashim Thaci announced on Monday (July 6th) that the government has allocated 300,000 euros for reconstruction of houses belonging to all communities in Mitrovica. He described the return of citizens to their property as a legitimate right of everyone and said rebuilding homes has created a new climate of interethnic communication and integration in the divided town.

In other news Monday, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon was in Geneva presenting a report on implementation of the Millennium Development Goals across the world. He noted progress has been slow regarding most goals set for 2015, including those set by Kosovo's parliament. These include reducing poverty and child mortality rates, fighting epidemics, and developing a global partnership for development

Kosovo offers to help rebuild Mitrovica houses (SETimes.com)

Bloody
    Bulgaria to open embassy in Kosovo

The Bulgarian Liaison Office in Priština is to become an embassy, the Foreign Ministry in Sofia has announced.

"The outgoing Bulgarian government has decided to raise the Bulgarian Liaison Office in Priština to the level of an embassy. Ambassadorial duties will for now be discharged by the current office director, Ivo Ivanov,“ Priština media report.

The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry says that the goal of this step is to enhance relations with Kosovo.

Bulgaria recognized Kosovo’s unilateral independence on March 20, 2008.

Meanwhile, Priština daily Epoka e Re claims that Bexhet Pacolli, the leader of the Alliance for a New Kosovo, has been informed that the Dominican Republic is to recognize Kosovo’s unilateral independence.

“The Dominican Republic has taken the decision to recognize Kosovo independence. A formal decision has already been taken, and a written note will be sent to the Foreign Ministry on Tuesday evening or on Friday,“ Pacolli said.

B92 - News - Politics - Bulgaria to open embassy in Kosovo

Bulgarien will eine Botschaft in Prishtina eröffnen und Bexhet Pacolli hat in einem Interview erklärt, dass die Dominikanische Republic Kosovo in kürze als unabhängigen Staat anerkennen wird..

Bloody
    Italy to support agricultural development in Kosovo

The Ministry for Agriculture of the Republic of Kosovo and the General Directorate for Development and Cooperation of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Italy have signed an agreement aimed at boosting the development of agriculture in Kosovo in the value of 2.2 million Euros of aid.

Michael Giffoni, Ambassador of Italy to Kosovo, during the ceremony said that this project is a symbol of the continuous support of Italy for Kosovo. “The consolidation of the state of Kosovo will happen only through continuous building of capacities. This is the reasons why we are putting emphasize on the assistance to capacity building of the administrative and human resources”, Ambassador Giffoni said.

ECIKS - News and analysis about Kosovo Economy in English

Bloody
    Solana: Kosovo has made a lot of progress

During his visit to Kosovo EU High Representative Solana also met with President and the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kosovo. After the meeting Mr. Solana gave his indirect message to the people of the Republic of Kosovo.
    “It is my pleasure to return to Prishtina. I was here three days after the Decleration of Independence. Since than more than a year has passed and I must say that I see a lot of progress which has been achieved in the mean time”, Solana said while meeting the institutional leaders of Kosovo.
    “I saw a part of the city, I saw a part of the country, I saw the increase of the number of new building, I saw the work on the new roads to improve the communication of the people. I saw how people are happy in the streets. I am very happy that I saw all these things. I think that a lot of work has been done and I think that everyone should acknowledge this and I acknowledge it also” Solana said about his impressions and added that the European Union is going to support Kosovo, “Many people and many organizations will continue to help you”, Solana said in his indirect message to the people of Kosovo.
    “I am very optimistic that things are going in the right direction but this does not mean that we should fall asleep but this is more of an obligation to continue”.

http://www.kosovotimes.net/flash-new...-progress.html

Bloody
    Serb parallel structures lose control over road checkpoints in Kosovo ski resort

KTV reported yesteday that municipal authorities in Shtërpcë and Kosovo police managed to remove the road checkpoint set up by Serb parallel structures at the road leading to Brezovica tourist zone. From now on, Kosovo police forces will be the only one controlling the area.
    Shtërpcë deputy mayor Ali Halimi said that the local Serb community is gradually accepting Kosovo’s authorities, and noted that Serb parallel structures will not set barriers to movements in the area any longer.
    Reportedly, Serb citizens of the area are applying for Kosovo’s civil documents such as IDs and passports. Halim Ramadani, head of civil documents office, said that they have issued around 3000 IDs and 500 passports of the Republic of Kosovo to local Serb citizens so far.

Serb parallel structures lose control over road checkpoints in Kosovo ski resort

Bloody
    Kosovo to build new 2,000 MW power plant

Kosovo plans to build a new power plant they hope will attract 3.5 billion euros in foreign investment and turn it into an energy exporter, the prime minister said on Wednesday.

The project involves the construction of a new coal-fired power plant with a capacity of up to 2,000 MW and development of a new lignite mine nearby.

"The new plant will produce 2,000 MW and it will be divided in two phases. In the first phase the plant will produce 1,000 MW and will be built immediately," Prime Minister Hashim Thaci told a news conference.

Thaci did not say when the government would select a winner or when he expects the plant to start producing power. "The new plant will be able to produce enough energy for our consumption and also for export," he said after a government meeting.
    Three foreign groups, Czech power firm Cez (CEZPsp.PR) and AES (AES.N) of the United States; Italy's ENEL [ENEFN.UL] and Greece's Public Power Corp (DEHr.AT)'s Sencap; and Germany's EnBW (EBKG.DE) and U.S.-based WGI, are in the running to build the project
    Germany's RWE (RWEG.DE) ended its bid on Tuesday.

"The project has faced a slower development than the initial plan and in the meantime new growth opportunities had also emerged for RWE," a press statement said.

Two existing older coal-fired plants, Kosovo A and Kosovo B, are in poor condition and cannot produce the some 1,000 MW that Kosovo needs. The Kosovo A plant falls short of existing environmental standards and will be closed by 2015.

Kosovo, which boasts a population of two million people, has around 14 billion tons of lignite and is plagued by power shortages.

Kosovo to build new 2,000 MW power plant | Markets | Markets News | Reuters

Bravo !!!

Hallo Leute,

wir von turus beschäftigen uns ja häufig mit den Balkan-Themen.
    Nun hatten wir mal einiges zum Thema Kosovo zusammengefasst:

Kosovo - wie geht es weiter? - turus.net: Online-Magazin mit Mauerfall- und Kulturhauptstadt-Special

Ich grübelte Tage lang als Außenstehender, was wohl die beste Lösung für Kosovo wäre...
    Und kam zu keinem wirklichen Ergebnis.
    Immerhin lernte ich bei der Recherche die Region noch besser kennen!

Gruß aus Berlin
    Marco

Bloody
    Zitat Zitat von sambamarco Beitrag anzeigen
    Hallo Leute,

wir von turus beschäftigen uns ja häufig mit den Balkan-Themen.
    Nun hatten wir mal einiges zum Thema Kosovo zusammengefasst:

Kosovo - wie geht es weiter? - turus.net: Online-Magazin mit Mauerfall- und Kulturhauptstadt-Special

Ich grübelte Tage lang als Außenstehender, was wohl die beste Lösung für Kosovo wäre...

Gruß aus Berlin
    Marco

Die jetige Lösung ist die beste für Kosovo.. Die Unabhängigkeit .