erms of the Truce regarding Babbila & Beit Sahm
1. FSA will give its heavy weapons to SAA
2. FSA "Personel" that are present in the area can stay in the town(s) or Re-join the SAA to complete their military service.
3. Joint checkpoints/ barriers manned by both SAA & FSA
4. SAA will not enter both towns; FSA can manned some positions incase of an SAA Attack
5. The Government must restore water & electricity to both towns
6. The Government must guarantee to rebuild private & public property
7. Cease fire between the two sides.
8. Open all major roads & side roads and allow the entry of aid
9. The truce does not include (Al Andalus) area in Babbila because it’s under the control of radical Shia militia (Abu al Fadel al Abbas)