BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Erweiterte Suche
Kontakt
BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Benutzerliste

Willkommen bei BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Europa/Doris Pack gratuliert dem Wahl Gewinner Salih Berisha

Erstellt von lupo-de-mare, 08.09.2005, 14:48 Uhr · 1 Antwort · 335 Aufrufe

Europa/Doris Pack gratuliert dem Wahl Gewinner Salih Berisha

Doris Pack congratulates Berisha
    The new Prime minister of Albania, Sali Berisha received a congratulation message from the Member of the European Parliament, Doris Pack, where among others she wrote: Dear Prime Minister; In behalf of European Parliament Delegation for Relations with Eastern European countries, I am very honoured to warmly congratulate you for the mandate as the Prime Minister of the new Albanian Cabinet and I wish successes in your new duty.I am very convinced that you will exercise in the best way your commitment in taking up the reforms process in your country in order to consolidate and lead forward the achievements of Albania toward the political stability, public order and European integration and prosperity. I will pleasant to work with you in the future to contribute for integrating your country in European structures as soon as possible.

Re: Europa/Doris Pack gratuliert dem Wahl Gewinner Salih Ber

Zitat Zitat von lupo-de-mare
    Doris Pack congratulates Berisha
    The new Prime minister of Albania, Sali Berisha received a congratulation message from the Member of the European Parliament, Doris Pack, where among others she wrote: Dear Prime Minister; In behalf of European Parliament Delegation for Relations with Eastern European countries, I am very honoured to warmly congratulate you for the mandate as the Prime Minister of the new Albanian Cabinet and I wish successes in your new duty.I am very convinced that you will exercise in the best way your commitment in taking up the reforms process in your country in order to consolidate and lead forward the achievements of Albania toward the political stability, public order and European integration and prosperity. I will pleasant to work with you in the future to contribute for integrating your country in European structures as soon as possible.

ok.