BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Erweiterte Suche
Kontakt
BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Benutzerliste

Willkommen bei BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen.
Seite 2 von 13 ErsteErste 12345612 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 129

Give War a Chance?

Erstellt von Schiptar, 31.01.2006, 16:43 Uhr · 128 Antworten · 3.401 Aufrufe

Zitat Zitat von Schiptar
    What do you think of the general idea of the article, though? Should UN keep out of these conflicts and let the enemies fight it out?
    I'm not saying that UN should not get involved in conflict. But UN, not USA and their NATO gmbh. - the whole thing was too proalbanian, the air attacks destroyed any chance for serbian oposition to kick Milosevic down from power long befor they actualy did.... Not to mention double standards by albanian vendeta. Serbian monks, old men and ladys have nothing to do with crimes of serbian paramilitary forces.

Zitat Zitat von Srpski-Cedo
    Zitat Zitat von Travar_Mirko
    Could be true - the refugee disaster started when NATO attack was in progress. But Albanians made profit out off all thing on the end, serbian population has got only batine.
    Agree!NATO Scum only protected the Albanians, they attacked serbian hospitals, bridges and so on. Why they didnt make a war man to man, no they must go bombing our cities
    because no one wanna fight for orthers(soldier)

Zitat Zitat von Schiptar
    What do you think of the general idea of the article, though? Should UN keep out of these conflicts and let the enemies fight it out?
    I'm not saying that UN should not get involved in conflict. But UN, not USA and their NATO gmbh. - the whole thing was too proalbanian, the air attacks destroyed any chance for serbian oposition to kick Milosevic down from power long befor they actualy did.... Not to mention double standards by albanian vendeta. Serbian monks, old men and ladys have nothing to do with crimes of serbian paramilitary forces.
    Totally Agree! The Bombs killed about 2000 civilists what have they done???? they died innocently

We've had the Kosovo debate millions of time here already, so I don't want to go into it now and here.

Besides, I think the more interesting question is whether UN peacekeeping policy failed in Bosnia in the 90's?

Was it Milica Dakic that baby on the toilet that got hit?

Mare-Car
    Zitat Zitat von Schiptar
    Zitat Zitat von Mare-Car
    Was der kerl übern Kosovo schreibt, absoluter schwachsinn.
    Meinst wohl besonders diese Stelle: "On the ground far beneath the high-flying planes, small groups of Serb soldiers and police in armored vehicles were terrorizing hundreds of thousands of Albanian Kosovars."

Wäre interessant, ob er so was auch heute noch schreiben würde... :?
    Die stelle und das mit dem Ethnic Cleansing.

Bezweifle das der das heute nochmal so sagen würde.

Was it Milica Dakic that baby on the toilet that got hit?
    Why do I have a feeling that in a hundred years time her name will be remembered alongside that of Milos Obilic?

Zitat Zitat von Schiptar
    Besides, I think the more interesting question is whether UN peacekeeping policy failed in Bosnia in the 90's?
    Totaly! And as a result of that Bosnia is still ruined and full of mass graves.

Zitat Zitat von Schiptar
    Totaly! And as a result of that Bosnia is still ruined and full of mass graves.
    So do you think the West should've let the Bosnians fight it out, only helping refugees to leave the country, or...? I mean, the author of that text offers some interesting points on what he thinks was done wrong by U.N. forces down there...

From my point of view the only mistake of UN trops was that they came to late.... They should split all there sides (4 if we include Abdic) and prevent escalation od violence. In Kosovo they were quick, but they acted like flight force of UCK.

Seite 2 von 13 ErsteErste 12345612 ... LetzteLetzte