BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Erweiterte Suche
Kontakt
BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Benutzerliste

Willkommen bei BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen.
Seite 22 von 24 ErsteErste ... 1218192021222324 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 211 bis 220 von 237

Griechenland muß akzeptieren,daß Mazedonien das Recht hat,sich zu nennen wie es will

Erstellt von LouWeed, 08.08.2009, 22:58 Uhr · 236 Antworten · 10.064 Aufrufe

Zitat Zitat von Opala Beitrag anzeigen
    [Arrian 3b16]
    Quote:
    He burnt down the Persian palace, though Parmenio advised him to preserve it, for many reasons, and especially because it was not well to destroy what was now his own property, and because the men of Asia would not by this course of action be induced to come over to him, thinking that he himself had decided not to retain the rule of Asia, but only to conquer it and depart. But Alexander said that he wished to take revenge on the Persians, in retaliation for their deeds in the invasion of Greece, when they razed Athens to the ground and burnt down the temples. He also desired to punish the Persians for all the other injuries they had done to the Greeks.

Alexandros o Megas er war ein Grike mit leib und seele.

c c c c c c.......junge, junge...das macht ihn jetzt zum griken??

ueberleg mal, schalt dein hirn ein, wo und wann hat er das gesagt?!

Opala
    Eine Rede von Isocrates zu Phillip den König Makedoniens

Isocrates, Speeches and Letters, “To Philip”

[7]“and was convinced that they would be beneficial, not only to us, but also to YOU AND ALL THE OTHER Hellenes

Eine Rede von Isocrates zu Phillip den König Makedoniens

Isocrates, Speeches and Letters, “To Philip”

[7]“and was convinced that they would be beneficial, not only to us, but also to YOU AND ALL THE OTHER Hellenes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ISOKRATES!!!!mein heimlicher favorit nach demosthen....

"Grieche ist man nicht durch Geburt und Aussehen, sondern durch Vernunft und Bildung."

Isokrates

Opala
    Zitat Zitat von LouWeed Beitrag anzeigen
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ISOKRATES!!!!mein heimlicher favorit nach demosthen....

"Grieche ist man nicht durch Geburt und Aussehen, sondern durch Vernunft und Bildung."

Isokrates

Guck mal was er noch zu Phillip gesagt hat

Isocrates[127] “and, while it is only natural for the OTHER descendants of Heracles, and for men who are under the bonds of their polities and laws, to cleave fondly to that state in which they happen to dwell, it is your privilege, as one who has been blessed with untrammeled freedom,5 to consider all Hellas your FATHERLAND, as did the founder of your race

Guck mal was er noch zu Phillip gesagt hat

Isocrates[127] “and, while it is only natural for the OTHER descendants of Heracles, and for men who are under the bonds of their polities and laws, to cleave fondly to that state in which they happen to dwell, it is your privilege, as one who has been blessed with untrammeled freedom,5 to consider all Hellas your FATHERLAND, as did the founder of your race
    jajajaja........
    soweit gehen die meinungen ausseinander, siehe athen

"... not only no Greek, nor related to the Greeks, but not even a barbarian from any place that can be named with honors, but a pestilent knave from Macedonia, whence it was never yet possible to buy a decent slave" - Demosthenes

"Men of Athens... Had I not greatly at heart the common welfare of Hellas I should not have come to tell you; but I am myself Hellene by descent, and I would not willingly see Hellas exchange freedom for slavery.... If you prosper in this war, forget not to do something for my freedom; consider the risk I have run, out of zeal for the Hellenic cause, to acquaint you with what Mardonius intends, and to save you from being surprised by the barbarians. I am Alexander of Macedon." (Herodotus, The Histories, 9.45)

Opala
    jajajaja........
    soweit gehen die meinungen ausseinander, siehe athen

"... not only no Greek, nor related to the Greeks, but not even a barbarian from any place that can be named with honors, but a pestilent knave from Macedonia, whence it was never yet possible to buy a decent slave" - Demosthenes
    Bevor du Demosthenes zitierst solltest du dich mal über die hintergründe informieren

Hier noch was schönes zu Phillips Vater

• “at the congress of the Lakedaimonian allies and the rest of the Hellenes, in which Amyntas, the father of Philip, being entitled to a seat, was represented by a delegate whose vote was absolutely under his control, he joined the rest of the Hellenes in voting…”

(Aeschines, On the Embassy 32)

Zitat Zitat von De_La_GreCo Beitrag anzeigen
    "Men of Athens... Had I not greatly at heart the common welfare of Hellas I should not have come to tell you; but I am myself Hellene by descent, and I would not willingly see Hellas exchange freedom for slavery.... If you prosper in this war, forget not to do something for my freedom; consider the risk I have run, out of zeal for the Hellenic cause, to acquaint you with what Mardonius intends, and to save you from being surprised by the barbarians. I am Alexander of Macedon." (Herodotus, The Histories, 9.45)

SEHR GUT!!!
    er war ein absoluter motivationskuenstler......

oder meinst sonst waeren sie ihm ueber jahre gefolgt?

Opala
    SEHR GUT!!!
    er war ein absoluter motivationskuenstler......

oder meinst sonst waeren sie ihm ueber jahre gefolgt?
    So leicht kann man sich die realität zerreden,du tust mir leid

"Tell your King who sent you how his Hellenic Viceroy of Macedonia has received your hospitably"

Herodotus V,20,4 (Loeb, A.D Godley)