BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Erweiterte Suche
Kontakt
BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Benutzerliste

Willkommen bei BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen.
Seite 5 von 9 ErsteErste 123456789 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 41 bis 50 von 83

Griechische Agitation

Erstellt von Aleksandar, 21.09.2008, 01:00 Uhr · 82 Antworten · 3.324 Aufrufe

Zitat Zitat von hippokrates Beitrag anzeigen

Hippokrates
    Das Buch ist von 1974. Die rede war ein Buch zu finden das vor 1913 geschrieben wurde bevor noch Makedonien aufgeteilt wurde... wo drinn steht, Makedonien ist Griechisch und die Makedonier sind Griechen.

Hippokrates

Von Mir aus..Hier erst mal der Brief von Alex an Daruius;Your ancestors invaded Macedon and the rest of Greece and did us harm although we had not done you any previous injury. I have been appointed commander-in-chief of the Greeks and it is with the aim of punishing the Persians that I have crossed into Asia, since you are the aggressors. You gave support to the people of Perinthus, who had done to the Greeks about me, to push them to war against me, and sent money to the Spartans and some other Greeks, which none of the other cities would accept apart from the Spartans. Your envoys corrupted my friends and sought to destroy the peace, which I established among the Greeks. I therefore led an expedition against you, and you started the quarrel. But now I have defeated in battle first your generals and satraps, and now you in person and your army, and by the grace of the gods I control the country. All those who fought on your side and did not die in battle but came over to me, I hold myself responsible for them; they are not on my side under duress but are taking part in the expedition of their own free will. Approach me therefore as the lord of all Asia. If you are afraid of suffering harm at my hands by coming in person, send some of your friends to receive proper assurances. Come to me to ask and receive your mother, your wife, your children and anything else you wish. Whatever you can persuade me to give shall be yours.In future whenever you communicate with me, send to me as Lord of Asia; do not write to me as an equal, but state your demands to the master of all your possessions. If not, I shall deal with you as a wrongdoer. If you wish to lay claim to the title of king, then stand your ground and fight for it; do not take to flight, as I shall pursue you wherever you may be.Letter to Darius III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zitat Zitat von Aleksandar Beitrag anzeigen
    Das Buch ist von 1974. Die rede war ein Buch zu finden das vor 1913 geschrieben wurde bevor noch Makedonien aufgeteilt wurde... wo drinn steht, Makedonien ist Griechisch und die Makedonier sind Griechen.
    Sorry, ich habe deine Beiträge garnicht gelesen. Poste lediglich ein paar Bücher um zu zeigen was die akademische Welt über die Makedonen weiss.

Fyromische Quellen und Hirngespinnste überfliege ich meistens kommentarlos.

Hippokrates

Zitat Zitat von thalassa Beitrag anzeigen
    Von Mir aus..Hier erst mal der Brief von Alex an Daruius;Your ancestors invaded Macedon and the rest of Greece and did us harm although we had not done you any previous injury. I have been appointed commander-in-chief of the Greeks and it is with the aim of punishing the Persians that I have crossed into Asia, since you are the aggressors. You gave support to the people of Perinthus, who had done to the Greeks about me, to push them to war against me, and sent money to the Spartans and some other Greeks, which none of the other cities would accept apart from the Spartans. Your envoys corrupted my friends and sought to destroy the peace, which I established among the Greeks. I therefore led an expedition against you, and you started the quarrel. But now I have defeated in battle first your generals and satraps, and now you in person and your army, and by the grace of the gods I control the country. All those who fought on your side and did not die in battle but came over to me, I hold myself responsible for them; they are not on my side under duress but are taking part in the expedition of their own free will. Approach me therefore as the lord of all Asia. If you are afraid of suffering harm at my hands by coming in person, send some of your friends to receive proper assurances. Come to me to ask and receive your mother, your wife, your children and anything else you wish. Whatever you can persuade me to give shall be yours.In future whenever you communicate with me, send to me as Lord of Asia; do not write to me as an equal, but state your demands to the master of all your possessions. If not, I shall deal with you as a wrongdoer. If you wish to lay claim to the title of king, then stand your ground and fight for it; do not take to flight, as I shall pursue you wherever you may be.Letter to Darius III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Zeig ma den Scan damit es gültig ist.

Zitat Zitat von hippokrates Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry, ich habe deine Beiträge garnicht gelesen. Poste lediglich ein paar Bücher um zu zeigen was die akademische Welt über die Makedonen weiss.

Fyromische Quellen und Hirngespinnste überfliege ich meistens kommentarlos.

Hippokrates
    Ja Zeig mir, Bücher die vor 1913 Geschrieben sind.

Warum 1913?
    Antwort

Zitat Zitat von Aleksandar Beitrag anzeigen
    Ja Zeig mir, Bücher die vor 1913 Geschrieben sind.
    Ich kann dir sogar Bücher zeigen, die vor Christus geschrieben sind. Die Frage die sich jetzt aber stellt, ist, ob du auch was damit anfangen kannst.

Deiner Argumentation nach bist du "überzeugt" davon, dass du kein Slave bist.

Hippokrates

Briefwechsel Dareios mit Alex;Edit,siehe unten.

Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass der fyromische Junge an einer fundierten Diskussion über die Makedonen interessiert ist. Sein "Wissen" über die hellenische Antike wird von fyromischen Quellen gespeist, welche er hier lautstark auskotzt.

Deine Mühe ihm etwas Gescheites über unsere Geschichte beizubringen ist mit dem "Perle vor die Säue schmeissen" vergleichbar.

Hippokrates

Achaier, englishe quele.