Nachrichten aus Mazedonien
Erstellt von Zoran, 28.02.2012, 09:06 Uhr · 7.346 Antworten · 416.875 Aufrufe
Das heißt Shkendija hat ohne Fans gespielt?
Zitat von Makedonier
Haha MK Bullen erst schlagen später fragen
Ich würde mal sagen das war eine Polizeieiheit mit Mehrheitlich Albanern.
Zitat von Adem
Skopje 2014″ Symbolizes FYROM’s Frustration
Archaeologist and semiotics analyst, Nikos Čausidis* (professor at the UKIM university, Skopje) published a thoroughly descriptive and critical e-book about the “Skopje 2014” project. His work, modestly called by its author as an initial, not extensive, explanation of the disfunctionality of Skopje’s Centar, which is included in the “Proektot Skopje 2014″, is thoroughly aesthetic and functional, containing historical era-referencing aspects of Skopje’s overhaul.
“There is no common master plan that unites all the separate parts into one unified and meaningful whole,” Nikos Causidis writes in his e-book, “Skopje 2014 – Sketches for Future Research”, published last week.
“It has been made by piling up buildings based on… improvisation and petty daily interests,” Causidis maintains.
The author brilliantly criticizes the expensive urban cacophony, set on pseudohistorical themes, placed without historical reasoning.
Vladislav Perunović, correspondent from Skopje, FYROM
jetzt nennt sich vasko schon correspondent from skopje
Top 10 - Issue 1
Thursday, 02 May 2013
1. Macedonia got very nice grades in the last EU report, particularly in the area of democracy, justice and the economy. The US State Department gave Macedonia questionable remarks in precisely the same areas, said everything the opposite from the EU. One wonders, why is the US State Department producing these reports and does anyone care about them? Why does a country that has Guantanamo Bay, sends army tanks in Boston to catch a 19 year old suspect, holds own citizens without charging them, sexually assaults civilians at airports still producing reports on other countries?
2. SDSM officials paid Croatian, Slovenian, Serbian, Austrian, Bulgarian bloggers couple of hundred euros to write negative articles about Skopje 2014, all with the same rhetoric... how terrible the recently nominated Skopje museum is and the awful Alexander the Great statue, Macedonia's most visited monument. SDSM has also commissioned several articles for the Economists, informing the 'non-informed' on just how bad Macedonia is when the communists are not in charge. You have seen those Economist's articles, the ones without a name. No one wants to put a name behind those articles.
3. Several Macedonian journalists who received additional salary from the SDSM want those days back. Such was the fool from Vest (G. Mihajlovski) who interviewed the US Ambassador posing questions such as "Hey, do you think our freedom of speech is terrible or very bad?" First of all Goran, the US Ambassador wouldn't know, he works for the State Department... as for the overall 'freedom of speech' where he came from, one can review the cases of Hartford Van Dyke or Lyndon Larouche, both US political prisoners. Second, there is a reason Vest sells 15 copies a day.
4. It was recently revealed that an article that appeared in Deutche Welle 10 years ago and spoke of how great Macedonia was doing economically, at the same time praising Crvenkovski's Government was actually commissioned by Crvenkovski himself. He (using our money) paid DW 15,000 for the article. For years Crvenkovski was quoting the article as the greatest thing ever, and just how much the Germans loved Branko.
5. Zernovski became a mayor of downtown Skopje (Centar) by narrow margin. Lets face it, most of the Skopje mafia and Yugoslav-nostalgic communists do live in downtown Skopje. And that's ok. It was getting embarrassing that everyone voted for a VMRO-DPMNE mayor across the country. So what does he do the first day in office - he prevents a company from working on a project they already paid for! Not too bright are we Zernovski? The company is building a hotel, have all the documents and licenses from the State, you can't stop them just so your mafia buddy Risto Penov can build something else on the same location. Doesn't work like that anyome, the 1992 days are gone!
6. "Our downtown square is a disaster, a square should be empty by definition" says Miroslav Grcev, good ol architect from the Tito days. He wanted Skopje to look like Beijing, Bucharest, or Tirana according to him that's how a city should look like, not with sculptures and beautiful monuments. What do the idiots in Rome, Vienna, Paris know?
7. About 50 people gathered in front of SDSM's headquarters to 'protest' the announcement that Crvenkovski was stepping down. They would like him to stay.
I got nothing here, but I'd like to meet those people and study their psyche. I guarantee discoveries will be made that will lead to my first Nobel Prize, which isn't that hard to win thanks to Obama.
8. The only two parties who committed fraud during the recent elections are SDSM and DUI. SDSM committed major fraud in Kumanovo, while DUI officials blatantly changed the official results in Chair. So what, let them be because VMRO won too many cities - this was the remark by the supposed 'overseers' of the elections. No worries if someone voted without documents, or if someone voted for 6 people, as long as the vote went to DUI/DPA, we are cool.
9. Ahmeti wants to leave the Government if Macedonia doesn't resolve the name issue with Greece. Don't let the door hit you on your way out! Ahmeti enjoyed NATO helicopter rides in 2001. Everytime Ahmeti's group got surrounded, NATO sent a helicopter who then ferried him away to safety. Rebel without a cause! For DUI's leader, NATO is all about personal safety and free helicopter rides.
10. Branko was so hurt by the fact his colleagues within the SDSM decided not to boycott the elections, and as a result lose, that he checked himself in a foreign hospital. Why go to foreign hospitals when he could have been easily certified by "Bardovci" in Skopje, "Zavod" in Demir Kapija.
My sources tell me Branko was in Cyprus, punching ATM machines, while others are confident he visited the famous clinic Jhonny Walker Distillery in Kilmarnock, Scotland.
Der bulgarische Präsident meinte, dass Mazedonien sich die Helden und die Geschichte der Bulgaren aneignet.
Zitat von Adem
Khan Asparuh beansprucht in Makedonien keiner.
Und eine gewissene Organisation bedroht Fatmir Dehari mit dem Leben.
Zitat von Zoran
Wird sicherlich Gründe haben.
Zitat von Adem
Von Laleh im Forum Rakija
Letzter Beitrag: 11.01.2014, 03:15
Von Chavo im Forum Rakija
Letzter Beitrag: 30.12.2010, 01:36
Von MIC SOKOLI im Forum Balkan im TV
Letzter Beitrag: 15.08.2009, 03:04