BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Erweiterte Suche
Kontakt
BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Benutzerliste

Willkommen bei BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen.
Seite 5 von 27 ErsteErste 12345678915 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 41 bis 50 von 267

Sammelthread Massengräber Kosovo-Konflikt

Erstellt von jugo-jebe-dugo, 30.10.2004, 15:44 Uhr · 266 Antworten · 8.790 Aufrufe

  1. #41

    Registriert seit
    18.07.2004
    Beiträge
    9.182
    @srpsko Kosovo

    1. Wir serben schlagen keine Köpfe ab. Das sind Türken, Albaner und Muslime aus Bosnien die dat machen.

    2. So viel Albnaer gibt es gar nicht.

    3. Auge um Auge. Zahn um Zahn. Wie wärs mit Gewaltlosem Wiederstand ala Ghandi. Wär doch mal was. Obowhl. Dan sterbne die alle wie unsere Soldaten in Slovenien die unmbewaffnet waren und über den Haufen geschossen worden sind.

  2. #42
    Avatar von lupo-de-mare

    Registriert seit
    14.07.2004
    Beiträge
    11.988
    Zitat Zitat von Serbian_Prophet
    @. Dan sterbne die alle wie unsere Soldaten in Slovenien die unmbewaffnet waren und über den Haufen geschossen worden sind.
    In Slowenien wurde es sogar gefilmt und im Österreich auch gesendet, wie die unschuldigen und unbewaffneten Soldaten sich ergaben und dann ermordert wurden.

    Nie ist jemand hierfür belangt worden, obwohl es sich um eine gute vorbereitete Ermordung und Falle handelte, was jeder in Slowenien weiss.

  3. #43

    Registriert seit
    18.07.2004
    Beiträge
    9.182
    Nun ja. Es sit nun das erste Grab das endteckt wurde das die Umnik 6 Jahre lang versteckt hat.
    Wer weiss wie viele Gräber voll mit ermordeten Serben noch existieren.

  4. #44
    Avatar von lupo-de-mare

    Registriert seit
    14.07.2004
    Beiträge
    11.988
    Hier noch einige neue Details zu den Fund

    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...3.wkosovo0423/ BNPrint/International/

    UN team announces discovery of 22 bodies in Western Kosovo mass grave

    Bodies are of of non-Albanians believed killed during the province's 1998-99 war

    Saturday, April 23, 2005 Updated at 11:07 AM EST Associated Press

    Pristina - The United Nations said Saturday that an investigation of a cave in Western Kosovo had uncovered 22 bodies of non-Albanians believed killed during the province's 1998-99 war between ethnic Albanian rebels and Serb forces. Nine of the bodies were identified and the head of the UN team in charge of the excavation, Jose Pablo Baraybar, met with their families, said Marcia Poole, a UN spokeswoman. The UN-run Office on Missing Persons and Forensics began excavating the cave and its surrounding area in Klina, some 50 kilometres west of the province's capital Pristina, earlier this week. Initial findings indicated the area "was used to secretly dispose of human remains, and could be related to the disappearances" of non-Albanians in Kosovo in 1998, the UN said. Seven of the bodies were those of Serbs from the nearby town of Orahovac, Poole said. Members of their families visited the cave where the remains were found accompanied by representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross, she said. About 500 Serbs and 200 members of other non-Albanian communities in Kosovo remain missing and are suspected to have been kidnapped and killed by ethnic Albanian rebels during the war. Hundreds of people listed as missing from the war have been found in mass graves in Kosovo and Serbia, but about 3,000 people from both sides of the conflict remain missing. Last month, Serbian and Kosovo officials resumed talks aimed at establishing the fate of ethnic Albanians, Serbs and others who vanished during the war - one of the most sensitive and emotionally charged issues between the two former foes. The two sides agreed to accept the Red Cross list of 2,960 still missing as their figure of reference. The officials agreed to meet again on June 9 in Pristina. NATO air strikes pushed the Serb troops out of the province and forced former Serb president Slobodan Milosevic to relinquish control of Kosovo. The province is now run by the United Nations and NATO-led peacekeepers, although it remains part of Serbia-Montenegro, the successor state to Yugoslavia. Negotiations on its final status are expected to begin this year.

    C Copyright 2005 Bell Globemedia Publishing Inc. All Rights Reserved.

  5. #45
    Avatar von lupo-de-mare

    Registriert seit
    14.07.2004
    Beiträge
    11.988
    Die Amerikaner bringen jetzt mehr Details.

    U.N. finds Kosovo mass grave

    Saturday, May 14, 2005 Posted: 11:28 AM EDT (1528 GMT)


    PRISTINA, Serbia and Montenegro (Reuters) -- United Nations forensics experts are exhuming bodies presumed to be Serbs from a mass grave in the Kosovo town of Malisevo, the second such find in a month, officials said on Saturday.

    "There are multiple remains of bodies and at least two complete bodies," said Marcia Poole, spokeswoman for the U.N. mission which has run the Balkan province since the 1998-99 war.

    "They are presumed to be Serbs missing since 1998," she said. A second U.N. source told Reuters: "There are six or seven bodies, and counting."

    Some 3,000 people are still missing from the conflict between Serb security forces and ethnic Albanian separatist guerrillas. The vast majority are ethnic Albanians but around 500 Serbs are also missing, feared killed by the rebels.

    Poole said the grave site was near a hospital in the former rebel stronghold of Malisevo 45 km (30 miles) southwest of the capital Pristina.

    In late April, the U.N. mission said it had exhumed the remains of 22 Serbs from a cave in the western Kosovo region of Klina.

    NATO intervened in the Albanian-dominated province in 1999, bombing Serbia for 78 days to drive out Serb forces accused of killing 10,000 Albanian civilians and expelling 800,000.

    Six former rebels, including former Kosovo premier Ramush Haradinaj, are charged by the U.N. tribunal in The Hague with abducting and killing Serb civilians and so-called Albanian "collaborators".

    Serbs and Kosovo Albanians met in March in Belgrade to discuss the issue of missing persons for the first time in a year. The U.N. source said the latest grave finds were not directly related to the resumption of the dialogue.

    The issue remains a major obstacle to reconciliation in the province of 2 million people. The West hopes to open talks in the autumn on whether Kosovo becomes independent or remains formally part of Serb

    http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe...eut/index.html

  6. #46
    Avatar von Krajisnik

    Registriert seit
    26.01.2005
    Beiträge
    1.446
    Malisevo,14. maj 05.Forenzicari i eksperti Ujedinjenih Nacija za eshumaciju posmrtnih ostataka otkopavaju danas u Malisevu tela za koja se pretpostavlja da su Srbi.FOTO TANJUG/EPA/VALDRIN XHEMAJ.

  7. #47

    Registriert seit
    14.07.2004
    Beiträge
    1.190
    Zitat Zitat von lupo-de-mare
    Die Amerikaner bringen jetzt mehr Details.

    U.N. finds Kosovo mass grave

    Saturday, May 14, 2005 Posted: 11:28 AM EDT (1528 GMT)


    PRISTINA, Serbia and Montenegro (Reuters) -- United Nations forensics experts are exhuming bodies presumed to be Serbs from a mass grave in the Kosovo town of Malisevo, the second such find in a month, officials said on Saturday.

    "There are multiple remains of bodies and at least two complete bodies," said Marcia Poole, spokeswoman for the U.N. mission which has run the Balkan province since the 1998-99 war.

    "They are presumed to be Serbs missing since 1998," she said. A second U.N. source told Reuters: "There are six or seven bodies, and counting."

    Some 3,000 people are still missing from the conflict between Serb security forces and ethnic Albanian separatist guerrillas. The vast majority are ethnic Albanians but around 500 Serbs are also missing, feared killed by the rebels.

    Poole said the grave site was near a hospital in the former rebel stronghold of Malisevo 45 km (30 miles) southwest of the capital Pristina.

    In late April, the U.N. mission said it had exhumed the remains of 22 Serbs from a cave in the western Kosovo region of Klina.

    NATO intervened in the Albanian-dominated province in 1999, bombing Serbia for 78 days to drive out Serb forces accused of killing 10,000 Albanian civilians and expelling 800,000.

    Six former rebels, including former Kosovo premier Ramush Haradinaj, are charged by the U.N. tribunal in The Hague with abducting and killing Serb civilians and so-called Albanian "collaborators".

    Serbs and Kosovo Albanians met in March in Belgrade to discuss the issue of missing persons for the first time in a year. The U.N. source said the latest grave finds were not directly related to the resumption of the dialogue.

    The issue remains a major obstacle to reconciliation in the province of 2 million people. The West hopes to open talks in the autumn on whether Kosovo becomes independent or remains formally part of Serb

    http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe...eut/index.html
    Ich glaube, hier handelt es sich um ein neues Grab....

  8. #48
    Avatar von Krajisnik

    Registriert seit
    26.01.2005
    Beiträge
    1.446
    Zitat Zitat von Partibrejker
    Zitat Zitat von lupo-de-mare
    Die Amerikaner bringen jetzt mehr Details.

    U.N. finds Kosovo mass grave

    Saturday, May 14, 2005 Posted: 11:28 AM EDT (1528 GMT)


    PRISTINA, Serbia and Montenegro (Reuters) -- United Nations forensics experts are exhuming bodies presumed to be Serbs from a mass grave in the Kosovo town of Malisevo, the second such find in a month, officials said on Saturday.

    "There are multiple remains of bodies and at least two complete bodies," said Marcia Poole, spokeswoman for the U.N. mission which has run the Balkan province since the 1998-99 war.

    "They are presumed to be Serbs missing since 1998," she said. A second U.N. source told Reuters: "There are six or seven bodies, and counting."

    Some 3,000 people are still missing from the conflict between Serb security forces and ethnic Albanian separatist guerrillas. The vast majority are ethnic Albanians but around 500 Serbs are also missing, feared killed by the rebels.

    Poole said the grave site was near a hospital in the former rebel stronghold of Malisevo 45 km (30 miles) southwest of the capital Pristina.

    In late April, the U.N. mission said it had exhumed the remains of 22 Serbs from a cave in the western Kosovo region of Klina.

    NATO intervened in the Albanian-dominated province in 1999, bombing Serbia for 78 days to drive out Serb forces accused of killing 10,000 Albanian civilians and expelling 800,000.

    Six former rebels, including former Kosovo premier Ramush Haradinaj, are charged by the U.N. tribunal in The Hague with abducting and killing Serb civilians and so-called Albanian "collaborators".

    Serbs and Kosovo Albanians met in March in Belgrade to discuss the issue of missing persons for the first time in a year. The U.N. source said the latest grave finds were not directly related to the resumption of the dialogue.

    The issue remains a major obstacle to reconciliation in the province of 2 million people. The West hopes to open talks in the autumn on whether Kosovo becomes independent or remains formally part of Serb

    http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe...eut/index.html
    Ich glaube, hier handelt es sich um ein neues Grab....
    Ja genau es wurde wieder ein Massengrab entdeckt. Man vermutet das das Serben sind die von der UCK getötet worden sind.

  9. #49

    Registriert seit
    18.07.2004
    Beiträge
    9.182
    Der Krieg sit nicht zu ende............es sit lediglich Halbzeit.

  10. #50
    jugo-jebe-dugo

    Kosovo: Massengrab in einstigem UCK-Stützpunkt entdeckt

    Opfer offenbar Serben

    Belgrad - In der Kosovo-Ortschaft Malisevo, etwa 40 Kilometer südwestlich von Pristina, ist ein weiteres Massengrab entdeckt worden. Nach Angaben des Leiters der UNMIK-Vermisstenkommission Jose Pablo Barraibar befindet sich das Massengrab hinter dem Krankenhaus des Dorfes. Malisevo war während des Kosovo-Krieges (1998/99) der wichtigste Stützpunkt der albanischen "Befreiungsarmee des Kosovo" (UKC).

    Barraibar sagte dem Belgrader Sender B-92, dass bisher fünf bis sieben Leichen ausgegraben worden seien. Die Ausgrabungen würden fortgesetzt werden. "Aufgrund der verfügbaren Informationen wird angenommen, dass es sich um Serben handeln dürfte, die 1998 getötet wurden", sagte er.

    Gerichtsmediziner der UNO-Mission im Kosovo (UNMIK) hatten im April aus einem anderen Massengrab unweit der Ortschaft Klina 23 Leichen von Serben und Roma ausgegraben, die ebenfalls 1998 ermordet wurden.

    http://derstandard.at/?url=/?id=2047330


    Langsam kommen immer mehr Kriegsverbrechen dieser scheiss Terroristen ans Licht.Und man siehe,alles vor 1999 weit vor dem NATO Konflikt.Ich hab doch immer gesagt das diese Schweine angefangen haben unsere Zivile Leute zu terrorisieren.

Seite 5 von 27 ErsteErste 12345678915 ... LetzteLetzte

Ähnliche Themen

  1. Sammelthread Tschetschenien-Konflikt
    Von Memedo im Forum Aussenpolitik
    Antworten: 117
    Letzter Beitrag: 09.10.2014, 18:35
  2. Sammelthread: Israel/Nahost-Konflikt
    Von jugo-jebe-dugo im Forum Aussenpolitik
    Antworten: 3644
    Letzter Beitrag: 20.07.2011, 18:24
  3. NAHOST Konflikt Israel und Palästina Sammelthread
    Von jugo-jebe-dugo im Forum Aussenpolitik
    Antworten: 756
    Letzter Beitrag: 25.07.2008, 15:05
  4. Antworten: 349
    Letzter Beitrag: 25.10.2007, 16:47
  5. Sammelthread USA und Iran Konflikt
    Von jugo-jebe-dugo im Forum Aussenpolitik
    Antworten: 420
    Letzter Beitrag: 15.04.2007, 15:46