BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Erweiterte Suche
Kontakt
BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Benutzerliste

Willkommen bei BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen.
Seite 72 von 145 ErsteErste ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 711 bis 720 von 1441

Shkup/Skopje Demonstrationen

Erstellt von Yashar, 05.07.2014, 01:32 Uhr · 1.440 Antworten · 45.074 Aufrufe

Mudi
    Zitat Zitat von Benutzername Beitrag anzeigen
    So schnell beleidigt, wie amüsant
    Amüsant wie dein Zeugnis, du Mazedonier.

Zitat Zitat von MOE Beitrag anzeigen
    Amüsant wie dein Zeugnis, du Mazedonier.
    Ich habe kein Zeugnis, du Birne ^_^

Mudi
    Zitat Zitat von Benutzername Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich habe kein Zeugnis, du Birne ^_^
    Ziemlich gjynah, Aleksander.

Ibrahimi claims he was beaten with batons, and he has no scratch

JULY 8, 2014BY KRISTINAIN MACEDONIACOMMENTS

Trainee journalist of the newspaper Lajme, 22-year-old Besim Ibrahimi, for Plusinfo said he was beaten on his arms and head, after he was arrested during the violent protests on the occasion of the conviction for the case “Monster.”

After being released from custody, Ibrahimi for the media financed by Soros, said that apart physically, he was mentally tortured by police, although the Macedonian public has witnessed the professional approach of the special units in the field.
    Meanwhile, journalist intern claimed that the he has pursued journalistic assignment and he did not participate in the riots before Chair municipality, caused by thugs who defend people convicted for murder which happened in Macedonia last year.
    - I was on duty and was about 200 meters away from the crowd and reported, I did my reporter work. From behind I was approached by the special units and they told “get down.” I did what I was told and I explained that I was journalist. They told me that I am not journalist, they beat me with batons on the head and hands and arrested me said Ibrahimi for “Plusinfo”.
    Such statement is questionable because according to the information we came to, the journalist intern not only has not been beaten by the police, which can be seen from the photo, but he personally provoked the police, which has retained the professional level.
    If his statement is true, Ibrahimi should answer whether he was to hospital for the injuries and if he got medical certificate, which is issued at the request of any injured person. What we all can see from his photos he no scratch, much less bruising and wounds that would have had if he really, as he claims, was beaten with batons and stalls.
    His statement against the obvious leaves no room for doubt that behind his story is something else.
    According to information, it is not excluded that the reporter intern for handling these manipulative statements to be financed by foreign funds that are spreading radical Islam in Macedonia and that abuse the case “Monster,” in which were executed four children, all with the aim for achieving the goal of radical Islam.
    This 22-year-old and media that “pumped” his statement should know that their words are serious allegations, unsubstantiated by facts, apparently aimed to present false image to the public and to warm impatience.
    By adding “fuel to the fire,” they should know that footage of protests are in public and all citizens of Macedonia can see on the videos who was violent, who raged, attacked, beat, and on the other hand we saw the police which remained calm, professional and once again demonstrated its ability to deal with such situations, defending attacked citizens and institutions.

Zitat Zitat von MOE Beitrag anzeigen
    Ziemlich gjynah, Aleksander.
    Kann ich Deins ausleihen, Hashim?

“Dnevnik”: Media in Albanian language as “Zastava film”

For days, various media in Albanian language turned around the same claims – that there is no evidence against the accused, and they did not substantiate it, the case is mounted and that the defendants are actually innocent, analyze Dnevnik.

This is proof that Albanians in Macedonia are arrested without evidence. Conviction that even the Serbian judges have not done it. Macedonian prisons are filled with Albanians. Protest in all Albanian cities in Macedonia. With such attitudes and skills these days media in Albanian language in our country treats the imposition of sanctions on the prosecutors for the case, “Monster” and the protests that followed in several cities. Theses and allegations that dominate in almost all media come down to one thing – that the defendants were convicted without evidence and that on the scene is new discrimination that these people are guilty just because they are Albanians!?
    The chronology of the published articles on pronounced judgment, simultaneously, indicating that the theses for the severe punishment that is imposed without evidence are placed immediately after the announcement of the verdict. Alleged discrimination on ethnic grounds, however, in its own way is just linked to the list of claims of the Albanian media for imaginary and alleged humiliations that members of this ethnic community experience when it comes to framework employment, incidents with student fights, running businesses and up until receiving high school student scholarships.
    - The justice organ judged unfairly. This terrible act is further proof that Albanians in Macedonia will be closed for life without evidence, was the first qualification from the newspaper “Lajme” immediately after the sentencing of six men accused for cruel execution of four young boys and fisherman at Smilkovo Lake day before the Christian holiday of Easter.
    Which evidences are not evidences
    The fact that there is no “sufficient evidence” for the order, the next day was stressed by the Albanian portal “Portalb”, citing the reactions of some people and lawyers.
    - The case “Monster” is mounted and designed long ago – according to the article, which is transferring the statement of the analyst Xhelal Nezri that “judicial decisions are brought by the politics and protests are the result of partized judiciary and state institutions.” Simultaneously, this portal reports the call from Mersel Bilali that “protests should not stop, but should continue with defined specific requirements.” It is striking that these media except the claim that “Albanians are put in jail for life without evidence” there is no concrete fact that the court found no concrete evidence for the sentence. That is, except bare propagandistic claims that they are put in jail without arguments, for example, analysis of all that as concrete evidence was presented during the court proceedings, both by the prosecution and by the defense. In contrast, the main news in the media is that the court ruled that without credible arguments that the defendants are innocent and that their only fault is that they are Albanians.
    - We think that this sentence is taken due to political motives, not legal, because the court had no convincing evidence for none of the defendants, other than statements extracted by coercive investigative bodies – stresses Albanian agency INA in its article three days after sentencing.
    Part of propaganda articles
    “Koha” – July 1, 2014
    Zgjohu: Show the evidence for the case “Monster”
    Civil Movement “Zgjohu” reacts in relation to the maximum penalty for the case “Monster” where six people were accused to life imprisonment.
    “Lajme” – July 1, 2014
    “Monster”: Conviction, which was not done even by the Serbian judges “Lajme”
    The case “Monster” – Why Ahmeti and Thaci are silent when Albanians are judges without facts “Portalb” – July 2, 2014
    Reactions: The case “Monster” is mounted and designed long time ago. The decision for six people for the case “Monster” has touched many people and lawyers who appreciate that there is not enough evidence for rendering the verdict for life imprisonment “Almakos”
    Shame. DUI should resign and apologize to the Albanian people for today’s protests in Skopje and for the revolted escalation of Albanian citizens, reacts Muhamed Zeqiri, chief editor of “Alsat-M”

Yashar
    Zitat Zitat von Zoran Beitrag anzeigen
    Ibrahimi claims he was beaten with batons, and he has no scratch

Trainee journalist of the newspaper Lajme, 22-year-old Besim Ibrahimi, for Plusinfo said he was beaten on his arms and head, after he was arrested during the violent protests on the occasion of the conviction for the case “Monster.”
    After being released from custody, Ibrahimi for the media financed by Soros, said that apart physically, he was mentally tortured by police, although the Macedonian public has witnessed the professional approach of the special units in the field.
    Meanwhile, journalist intern claimed that the he has pursued journalistic assignment and he did not participate in the riots before Chair municipality, caused by thugs who defend people convicted for murder which happened in Macedonia last year.
    - I was on duty and was about 200 meters away from the crowd and reported, I did my reporter work. From behind I was approached by the special units and they told “get down.” I did what I was told and I explained that I was journalist. They told me that I am not journalist, they beat me with batons on the head and hands and arrested me said Ibrahimi for “Plusinfo”.
    Such statement is questionable because according to the information we came to, the journalist intern not only has not been beaten by the police, which can be seen from the photo, but he personally provoked the police, which has retained the professional level.
    If his statement is true, Ibrahimi should answer whether he was to hospital for the injuries and if he got medical certificate, which is issued at the request of any injured person. What we all can see from his photos he no scratch, much less bruising and wounds that would have had if he really, as he claims, was beaten with batons and stalls.
    His statement against the obvious leaves no room for doubt that behind his story is something else.
    According to information, it is not excluded that the reporter intern for handling these manipulative statements to be financed by foreign funds that are spreading radical Islam in Macedonia and that abuse the case “Monster,” in which were executed four children, all with the aim for achieving the goal of radical Islam.

Ja klar. Lasst mal den verdammten "radikalen Islam" aus dem Spiel.

Die Albaner in Mazedonien (Vor allem die Jugendlichen) nehmen die Religion gar nicht so ernst und ihr wollt mir was von radikalem Islam erzählen!

This 22-year-old and media that “pumped” his statement should know that their words are serious allegations, unsubstantiated by facts, apparently aimed to present false image to the public and to warm impatience.
    By adding “fuel to the fire,” they should know that footage of protests are in public and all citizens of Macedonia can see on the videos who was violent, who raged, attacked, beat, and on the other hand we saw the police which remained calm, professional and once again demonstrated its ability to deal with such situations, defending attacked citizens and institutions.
    Dieser Zeitungsbericht ist eine der Darmentleerungen, die deinen Kopf füllen und die Braune Masse schon zum überlaufen bringen. - Ich hab's ja gestern schon angesprochen.

Schau dir Videos und Fotos an. Das ist alles andere als Professionell und die Albaner griffen gar keine Mazedonischen Zivilisten an. Einige wenige sicherlich schon, aber es war nicht das Ziel des Protestes.

Ich habe genug Verwandte in Shkup und die haben mir gesagt wie "Professionell" die Polzisten da waren. Warst du als Albaner nur in der Nähe der Proteste wurdest du abgeschlagen.

Das Recht zu Protestieren hat jeder und wenn Polizisten so reagieren, dann erinnert das schon an einen Polizeistaat.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Heute Proteste in Kumanovë. Bin mal gespannt.

"Verfassung soll am besten für Albaner, Journalisten und SDS nicht gelten"

УСТАВОТ ДА НЕ ВАЖИ ЗА АЛБАНЦИ, ЗА СДСМ И ЗА НОВИНАРИ

Катерина
    Нешкова

„Монструм“ е монитран процес, целосно монтиран. Да, момчињата се убиени, и тоа на Величетврток и тоа со доказите упатува на исламски радикализам и тероризам, ама сторителите никако не можат да бидат тие. Всушност, не можат да биде ниту еден Албанец или муслиман во Македонија. Kако ли само може да се помисли такво нешто. Јасно е дека таму некој во власта замислил дека за вакво монструозно дело треба да одговара Албанец за радикален ислам. Затоа, нормално е да има радикални протести, со кршење излози, уништување згради, палење и тепање со полицајци. Добро е да се извикува „Алах е еден“, „Голема Албанија“ или „УЧK“ - поради правда на неоправдано осудените. А од ваквиот „правдољубив“ протест од илјадниците насобрани (инаку речиси 100 отсто Албанци), полицајците најдоа да апсат само Албанци, што нели, не може да биде случајно. И „Сопот“ беше вака монтиран процес. И „Бродец“ исто така, и „Мавровски работници“, и „Липковска брана“. Сите до еден се монтирани против Албанците и муслиманите. Доказ е дека се процесуираат од македонските институции, а тие, пак, штом носат предзнак „македонски“ макар и поради името на државата, значи дека се противалбански. И навистина не е фер што за неиздавање фискални сметки се гонат и Албанци или, пак, им се наплаќа за струја и на Албанци, исто како што е нефер што тие што ги влечат наградите од „Фискалана на рака, награда без мака“ не извлекуваат Албанци.

Во Македонија редовно има монтирани процеси и за социјалдемократите и за нивните приврзаници. Односно, можеби и да има даночно затајување во А1, може да има незаконска продажба на „Машинопром“, имаше по нешто сомнително и во „Глобал“, има нешто незаконски и во кешот што претурал во изборната кампања во 2009... несомнено ова с` се случило, ама сторителите никако не може да бидат опозиционери и социјалдемократи. Јасно е дека таму некој во власта замислил дека за вакви тешки коруптивни дела треба да одговараат социјалдемократи. Затоа е нормално кога функционерите на таа партија пробиваат полициски кордони за да го извлечат „својот“ од рацете на судот - државната институција која со самото тоа што е државна,а на власт е ВМРО-ДПМНЕ, значи дека е противопозиционерска.

Редовно има и монтирани процеси против новинари. Зашто новинар е таков човек кој не може да стори кривично дело. Освен доколку не е од „Сител“. Тие се бандити. Оние другите, особено ако се од ЗНМ, не можат да сторат ниту прекршок, не, пак, кривично дело. Затоа, извади си новинарска легитимација, зачлени се во ЗНМ и прави што сакаш.

Затоа, за да нема забуни во иднина, а и за да ~ се олесни на самата власт, најдобро во пакетет уставни измени што ги предлага Владата на Груевски, да се вметне уште еден амандман кој ќе гласи: „Секогаш кога дел од Владата на РМ ќе биде и политичката партија ВМРО-ДПМНЕ, делот од Уставот и законите на РМ со кои се предвидуваат какви било санкции за сторување или несторување, нема да важат за припадниците на албанската етничка заедница во РМ, за членовите и раководството на СДСМ и за членовите на ЗНМ“.

Би било пожелно амандманот да има ретроактивно дејство. Белки така мир ќе дојде, а и ќе се отвори бизнис - издавање потврди за ситни или крупни пари дека некој е Албанец, социјалдемократ или, пак, новинар.

Yashar
    Zoran, ich hoffe echt wir begegnen uns mal im echten Leben...

Zitat Zitat von Yashar Beitrag anzeigen
    Zoran, ich hoffe echt wir begegnen uns mal im echten Leben...

Wärst nicht der erste vom BF.

Pozdrav