BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Erweiterte Suche
Kontakt
BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Benutzerliste

Willkommen bei BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen.
Seite 134 von 192 ErsteErste ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1.331 bis 1.340 von 1918

Soziale Unruhen in Bosnien

Erstellt von DerBossHier, 06.02.2014, 14:16 Uhr · 1.917 Antworten · 79.067 Aufrufe

Zitat Zitat von Dinarski-Vuk Beitrag anzeigen
    A sta kazes na ovo? Otkad to kontrolise Milorad i AVAZ, kada ovakav naslov mozemo citati? Povale i podmetacina bosnjackih (i hrvatskih i srpskih) medija mozemo citati svakodnevno, tako da su mediji u zemlji svi isti.

Paljenje državnih institucija je izrežirala „balijska udba“
    Paljenje dr

Curo, ja ne kazem da vecina prosvjednika to radi svjesno i namjerno, ali neko ocito iz pozadine pokusava socijalni bunt iskoristiti za proturanje bosnjackih interesa. EU je to prepoznala, a nisu ni drugi sisali vesla. Na silu nece se nista promjeniti, a to se upravo vidi, da dva naroda ne nasjedaju na politicki motivisane proteste.

Nedzad Latic "izbacen" iz svih bosnjackih institucija, i on sam budaletina zna da ne postoji "bosnjacka udba" - evo ja bi prva slavila da ima, ali nema bolan, nisu sposobni.

Decko, sto si se usro i ti i tvoji? Ko vas dira? Kakvi interesi? Hoces da narod zivi i narednih 100 godina vako kako su do sad?
    Ich bin faul mich zu wiederholen, DIESE PROTESTE in TUZLA und in den anderen Städten waren am Anfang nicht organisiert, sollten diese Proteste und die damit verbundenen Ausschreitungen geplant worden sein, dann sicher nicht Innerstaatlich - von keinem. Ich hab es von Anfang an beobachtet, weil ich von Fabrikschließungen und den Protesten gehört habe - ich bin dort aufgewachsen und komme von da. Es gab keine Zeichen von geplanten Protesten und Ausschreitungen, mehr noch hat man den Eindruck, dass die Leute von sich aus alle auf die Straßen gegangen sind, da es bis heute keine eindeutige Protestspitze gibt.

Den Leuten geht es wirklich nicht gut, dieses ganze System ist nicht gut - für niemanden! Wenn diese wie du sie nennst "bosnjacki interesi" für das Volk sind und für eine bessere Zukunft, warum sollte man sie ablehnen? Warum muss sie jemand "proturavat" wenn sie von selber kommen, oder denkst du dass die Leute für immer in ihrer aufgezwungenen Verblödung verweilen wollen und können?

Was jetzt nach diesen unkoordinierten protesten passiert (und es wird etwas passieren), ist eine ganz andere Geschichte und diesem sollte man sich extra widmen .. aber was man jetzt mit Sicherheit sagen kann ist dass der Bosnische Frühling im Februar begonnen hat. ^^

Wie liefen die Proteste in Belgrad??

Zitat Zitat von Dolls Beitrag anzeigen
    @Didi bin da wenn es die Umstände erfordern

Googeln ist auch nicht immer so das wahre, weil was wirklich passiert wird sicher der Tagesspiegel nicht als erster erfahren

Das freut mich...

Selbstverständlich wird der Tagesspiegel nicht vorne dran sein, österreichische und schweizerische Medien sind offensichtlich viel näher dran, aber wenn man(n) interessiert ist und hier in D lebt...

Da ich mich informiert habe, würde mich jetzt die Rolle des Valentin Inzko interessieren. Müsste er nicht eingreifen, die Mittel hätte er ja!?!?

Anger in Bosnia, but this time the people can read their leaders' ethnic lies

Slavoj Žižek, The Guardian, Monday 10 February 2014 16.07 GMT

Last week, cities were burning in Bosnia-Herzegovina. It all began in Tuzla, a city with a Muslim majority. The protests then spread to the capital, Sarajevo, and Zenica, but also Mostar, home to a large segment of the Croat population, and Banja Luka, capital of the Serb part of Bosnia. Thousands of enraged protesters occupied and set fire to government buildings. Although the situation then calmed down, an atmosphere of high tension still hangs in the air.

The events gave rise to conspiracy theories (for example, that the Serb government had organised the protests to topple the Bosnian leadership), but one should safely ignore them since it is clear that, whatever lurks behind, the protesters' despair is authentic. One is tempted to paraphrase Mao Zedong's famous phrase here: there is chaos in Bosnia, the situation is excellent!
    Why? Because the protesters' demands were as simple as they can be – jobs, a chance of decent life, an end to corruption – but they mobilised people in Bosnia, a country which, in the last decades, has become synonymous with ferocious ethnic cleansing.

Before now, the only mass protests in Bosnia and other post-Yugoslav states were about ethnic or religious passions. In the middle of 2013, two public protests were organised in Croatia, a country in deep economic crisis, with high unemployment and a deep sense of despair: trade unions tried to organise a rally in support of workers' rights, while rightwing nationalists started a protest movement against the use of cyrillic letters on public buildings in cities with a Serb minority. The first initiative brought a couple of hundred people to a square in Zagreb; the second mobilised hundreds of thousands, as had an earlier fundamentalist movement against gay marriages.
    Croatia is far from being an exception: from the Balkans to Scandinavia, from the US to Israel, from central Africa to India, a new Dark Age is looming, with ethnic and religious passions exploding and Enlightenment values receding. These passions were lurking in the background all the time, but what is new is the outright shamelessness of their display.

So what are we to do? Mainstream liberals are telling us that when basic democratic values are under threat by ethnic or religious fundamentalists, we must all unite behind the liberal-democratic agenda of cultural tolerance, save what can be saved and put aside dreams of a more radical social transformation. Our task, we are told, is clear: we must choose between liberal freedom and fundamentalist oppression.

However, when we are triumphantly asked a (purely rhetorical) question such as "Do you want women to be excluded from public life?" or "Do you want every critic of religion to be punished by death?", what should make us suspicious is the very self-evidence of the answer. The problem is that such a simplistic liberal universalism long ago lost its innocence. The conflict between liberal permissiveness and fundamentalism is ultimately a false conflict – a vicious cycle of the two poles generating and presupposing each other.
    What Max Horkheimer said about fascism and capitalism back in the 1930s (that those who do not want to talk critically about capitalism should also keep quiet about fascism) should be applied to today's fundamentalism: those who do not want to talk critically about liberal democracy should also keep quiet about religious fundamentalism.

Reacting to the characterisation of Marxism as "the Islam of the 20th century", Jean-Pierre Taguieff wrote that Islam was turning out to be "the Marxism of the 21st century" prolonging, after the decline of Communism, its violent anti-capitalism.

However, the recent vicissitudes of Muslim fundamentalism can be said to confirm Walter Benjamin's old insight that "every rise of fascism bears witness to a failed revolution". The rise of fascism is, in other words, both the left's failure, and simultaneously proof that there was a revolutionary potential, a dissatisfaction, which the left was not able to mobilise. And does the same not hold for today's so-called "Islamo-fascism"? Is the rise of radical Islamism not exactly correlative to the disappearance of the secular left in Muslim countries?
    When Afghanistan is portrayed as the utmost Islamic fundamentalist country, who still remembers that 40 years ago it was a country with strong secular tradition, including a powerful Communist party which took power there independently of the Soviet Union?

It is against this background that one should understand the latest events in Bosnia. In one of the photos from the protests, we see the demonstrators waving three flags side by side: Bosnian, Serb, Croat, expressing the will to ignore ethnic differences. In short, we are dealing with a rebellion against nationalist elites: the people of Bosnia have finally understood who their true enemy is: not other ethnic groups, but their own leaders who pretend to protect them from others. It is as if the old and much-abused Titoist motto of the "brotherhood and unity" of Yugoslav nations acquired new actuality.
    One of the protesters' targets was the EU administration which oversees the Bosnian state, enforcing peace between the three nations and providing significant financial help to enable the state to function. This may seem surprising, since the goals of the protesters are nominally the same as the goals of Brussels: prosperity and the end of both ethnic tensions and corruption. However, the way the EU effectively governs Bosnia entrenches partitions: it deals with nationalist elites as their privileged partners, mediating within them.
    What the Bosnian outburst confirms is that one cannot genuinely overcome ethnic passions by imposing a liberal agenda: what brought the protesters together is a radical demand for justice. The next and most difficult step would have been to organise the protests into a new social movement that ignores ethnic divisions, and to organise further protests – can one imagine a scene of enraged Bosnians and Serbs demonstrating together in Sarajevo?

Even if the protests gradually lose their power, they will remain a brief spark of hope, something like the enemy soldiers fraternising across the trenches in the first world war. Authentic emancipatory events always involve such ignoring of particular identities.

And the same holds for the recent visit of the two Pussy Riot members to New York: in a big gala show, they were introduced by Madonna in the presence of Bob Geldof, Richard Gere, etc: the usual human rights gang. What they should have done there was to express their solidarity with Edward Snowden, to assert that Pussy Riot and Snowden are part of the same global movement. Without such gestures which bring together what, in our ordinary ideological experience, appears incompatible (Muslims, Serbs and Croats in Bosnia; Turkish secularists and anti-capitalist Muslims in Turkey, etc), protest movements will be always manipulated by one superpower in its struggle against another.

Anger in Bosnia, but this time the people can read their leaders' ethnic lies | Slavoj

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Zitat Zitat von papodidi Beitrag anzeigen
    Das freut mich...

Selbstverständlich wird der Tagesspiegel nicht vorne dran sein, österreichische und schweizerische Medien sind offensichtlich viel näher dran, aber wenn man(n) interessiert ist und hier in D lebt...

Da ich mich informiert habe, würde mich jetzt die Rolle des Valentin Inzko interessieren. Müsste er nicht eingreifen, die Mittel hätte er ja!?!?

Laut Annex 10 des Daytoner Firedensabkommens ist er der einzige der das überhaupt darf, aber irgendwie weiß er selber nicht was er machen soll oder sie fahren noch immer die Schiene "Die Politiker sollen sich einige"

Heute gibts da irgendeine Konferenz, wir werden hoffentlich bald mehr erfahren. Inzko meinte nur dass Dayton an sich das Land nicht nach vorne bringen kann usw.

Zitat Zitat von hrhrhrvat Beitrag anzeigen
    Erst lesen, dann schreiben? Bist du so blind Aue? Hier wird fast jede Seite von verschiedenen Usern die Abschaffung der RS gefordert.

Es ist trotzdem nicht auf den letzten 7-8 seiten was von der abschaffung zu lesen... ich les mir doch nicht alle 1300 beiträge durch schließlich ist dies bei dem ganzen scheiss der hier nebenbei auch noch gepostet wird eine heiden arbeit.

Zitat Zitat von Partybreaker Beitrag anzeigen
    Dzeko,die Wahrheit?
    Nein.

Kush është Aldin Siranovic, njeriu që e ngriti Bosnjën në këmbë?

Ein interessanter Beitrag vom "Telegrafi" (Kosovo) zu Aldin Siranovic, dem jungen Mann, der den "Bosnischen Frühling" heraufbeschwor.

Der 1987 geborene Tuzlaner wuchs auf der Strasse auf. Er schloss wie seine Ehefrau ein Studium ab, beide sind arbeitslos und haben einen gemeinsamen Sohn. Siranovic und seine Frau sind seit 8 Jahren auf der Suche nach Arbeit. Auf Facebook gründete er die Gruppe "Udar" (alb. "Goditje", dt. "Schlag"?), wo andere arbeitslose Akademiker beitraten.

Die meisten Kommentar auf der Seite unterstützen übrigens die Entwicklungen in Bosnien und Herzegowina. Viele wünschen sich ähnliche Proteste im Kosovo.

Mittlerweile glaube ich das ein bestimmter Kern der Demonstranten organisiert wurde. Das mehr mitziehen werden haben die gut bedacht. Ich würde das echt dem Fahrudin zutrauen.

Zitat Zitat von Dolls Beitrag anzeigen
    Nedzad Latic "izbacen" iz svih bosnjackih institucija, i on sam budaletina zna da ne postoji "bosnjacka udba" - evo ja bi prva slavila da ima, ali nema bolan, nisu sposobni.
    Dobro Nedzad je slucaj za sebe, ali nemoj ti misliti da je recimo AID (bosnjacka tajna sluzba) ugasena, jel' su tako plasirali tu vijestu u medijima. Jeste "formalno", ali to su ti sve bivsi UDBASI i KOS-ovci, nemozes ti njih tek tako ukloniti. Oni se znaju uvijek prilagoditi politickoj situaciji.

Decko, sto si se usro i ti i tvoji? Ko vas dira? Kakvi interesi? Hoces da narod zivi i narednih 100 godina vako kako su do sad?
    Ich bin faul mich zu wiederholen, DIESE PROTESTE in TUZLA und in den anderen Städten waren am Anfang nicht organisiert, sollten diese Proteste und die damit verbundenen Ausschreitungen geplant worden sein, dann sicher nicht Innerstaatlich - von keinem. Ich hab es von Anfang an beobachtet, weil ich von Fabrikschließungen und den Protesten gehört habe - ich bin dort aufgewachsen und komme von da. Es gab keine Zeichen von geplanten Protesten und Ausschreitungen, mehr noch hat man den Eindruck, dass die Leute von sich aus alle auf die Straßen gegangen sind, da es bis heute keine eindeutige Protestspitze gibt.

Den Leuten geht es wirklich nicht gut, dieses ganze System ist nicht gut - für niemanden! Wenn diese wie du sie nennst "bosnjacki interesi" für das Volk sind und für eine bessere Zukunft, warum sollte man sie ablehnen? Warum muss sie jemand "proturavat" wenn sie von selber kommen, oder denkst du dass die Leute für immer in ihrer aufgezwungenen Verblödung verweilen wollen und können?

Was jetzt nach diesen unkoordinierten protesten passiert (und es wird etwas passieren), ist eine ganz andere Geschichte und diesem sollte man sich extra widmen .. aber was man jetzt mit Sicherheit sagen kann ist dass der Bosnische Frühling im Februar begonnen hat. ^^
    Dobro, ajmo redom. Ne radi se o tome ko "nas" dira, vec da se umjetno zeli prebaciti vatru i na te djelove BiH. Jesi citala izvjestaj EU-parlamenta oko pokusaja centralizacije Sarajeva? Zasto su prosvjedi krenuli odmah dan nakon tog izvjestaja? Stvari su sada postavljene tako, da se zahtjeva ukidanje "kantona" koji su u sadasnjem ustrojstvu Federacije jedino jamstvo zastite ustavnog statusa Hrvata u BiH, a istovremeno se napada i na Republiku Srpsku - zato se i jedni i drugi protive, sudjelovati u ovom politicki motivisanom protestu. Takvo politicko srljanje SDA i SDPa i otvaranje dvostrukog fronta je rijetko vidjena politicka glupost, koja ih skupo moze kostati, ako budu izgubili saveznike u EU-zemljama. Opomenu su vec dobili.

Evo i rezolucija EU-parlamenta nakon koje je doslo do "socijalnih" nemira, naglasavam:

2. pozdravlja šest točaka sporazuma koji je postignut u Bruxellesu 1. listopada 2013. godine, ali žali što centralističke snage opstruiraju njegovu provedbu; naglašava da je važno slijediti načela federalizma i legitimnog predstavljanja kako bi se osigurao put BiH-a u EU;
    3. poziva na napuštanje nacionalističke i etnocentrične retorike kojom se služi vodstvo triju konstitutivna naroda u BiH; osuđuje sve vrste segregacije i diskriminacije u zemlji na vjerskoj ili etničkoj osnovi;(...)
    11. naglašava da je ustavna reforma ključna za preobrazbu Bosne i Hercegovine u djelotvornu i potpuno funkcionalnu državu; traži od Federacije da razmotri konkretne prijedloge u vezi s time, uključujući spajanje nekih kantona i preraspodjelu nadležnosti radi pojednostavljenja njezine složene institucionalne strukture, osiguravanja uravnotežene zastupljenosti svih konstitutivnih naroda i građana, suzbijanja etničke diskriminacije i kako bi državni aparat postao funkcionalniji, jeftiniji i odgovorniji prema svojim građanima; poziva sve političke stranke da sudjeluju u tom procesu na konstruktivan i otvoren način te da iskoriste savjete i smjernice koje im Venecijanska komisija može pružiti tijekom tog procesa; pozdravlja i podupire napore organizacija civilnog društva da utječu na proces ustavne reforme;

Dolls, jos jednom: ne podrzavam socijalne nerede kao ove sto su sada u Federaciji. Inace, da, podrzavam socijalne nerede (zao mi je tih ljudi), s ciljem poboljsanja stanja gladnih.
    -Zasto na prvu: odgovor - ovo nisu socijalni, spontani neredi, ovo su organizirani neredi sa politickom pozadinom, ali zamaskirani u socijalu kako bi se prikupio sto veci broj ljudi. Iskoristeni, po ko znaj koji put.
    -Odgovor na drugu: obespravljeni i gladni, udaraju na one s pravom iza sebe i na one koji su siti kolaca i kruha, jacuzija, skijanja, stranih fakulteta, jahti i brodica, kuca u Zaostrogu i Makarskoj, a ne na zgrade, ne kradu kompjutere, ne nose benzin sa sobom i ne pale zgrade, kulturnu bastinu.

Zitat Zitat von Dinarski-Vuk Beitrag anzeigen
    Dobro Nedzad je slucaj za sebe, ali Nnmoj ti misliti naivno da je recimo AID (bosnjacka tajna sluzba) ugasena, jel' su tako plasirali tu vijestu u medijima. Jeste "formalno", ali to su ti sve bivsi UDBASI KOS-ovci, nemozes ti njih tek tako ukloniti.

Dobro, ajmo redom. Ne radi se o tome ko "nas" dira, vec da se umjetno zeli prebaciti vatru i na te djelove BiH. Jesi citala izvjestaj EU-parlamenta oko pokusaja centralizacije Sarajeva? Zasto su prosvjedi krenuli odma' dan nakon tog izvjestaja? Stvari su sada postavljene tako, da se zahtjeva ukidanje "kantona" koji su u sadasnjem ustrojstvu Federacije jedino jamstvo zastite ustavnog statusa Hrvata u BiH, a istovremeno se napada i na Republiku Srpsku - zato se i jedni i drugi protive, sudjelovati u ovom politicki motivisanom protestu. Takvo politicko srljanje SDA i SDPa i otvaranje dvostrukog fronta je rijetko vidjena politicka glupost, koja ih skupo moze kostati, ako budu izgubili saveznike u EU i dalje od toga.

Evo i rezolucija EU-parlamenta nakon koje je doslo do "socijalnih" nemira, naglasavam:

Dolls, jos jednom: Ne, ne podrzavam socijalne nerede kao sto su u BiH. Inace, da, podrzavam socijalne nerede, s ciljem poboljsanja stanja gladnih i obespravljenih.Zasto na prvu: odgovor - ovo nisu socijalni, spontani neredi, ovo su organizirani neredi sa politickom pozadinom, ali zamaskirani u socijalu kako bi se prikupio sto veci broj ljudi. Iskoristeni, po ko znaj koji put. Odgovor na drugu: obespravljeni i gladni, udaraju na one s pravom iza sebe i na one koji su siti kolaca i kruha, jacuzija, skijanja, stranih fakulteta, jahti i brodica, kuca u Zaostrogu i Makarskoj, a ne na zgrade, ne kradu kompjutere, ne nose benzin sa sobom i ne pale zgrade, kulturnu bastinu.
    Ich habe mal eine ernste Frage an dich, darf ich?