BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Erweiterte Suche
Kontakt
BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen
Benutzerliste

Willkommen bei BalkanForum - das Forum für alle Balkanesen.
Seite 581 von 1350 ErsteErste ... 814815315715775785795805815825835845855916316811081 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 5.801 bis 5.810 von 13499

Endlosschleife: Mazedonier vs. Griechen

Erstellt von Mudi, 09.12.2011, 08:01 Uhr · 13.498 Antworten · 461.317 Aufrufe

Kommt alles aus einen Naziblog Skoupidojianer

Zitat Zitat von Gushtafar Beitrag anzeigen
    Wo bleibt eig. dieser slawonische Zrakoplov, wollte der nicht ein Video übersetzen?

Bist du Ägypter aus FYROM oder warum sprichst du kein Bulgarisch? Du hast den Witz am Video schon kapiert und auch die Kommentare darunter, wenn Bulgaren richtig erkennen, dass FYROM-Slawisch nur ein west-bulgarischer Dialekt ist.

Jeder Slawe aus FYROM kann in einer halben Stunde EU-Bürger werden, er muss nur ein Formular ausfüllen und sich zu seiner bulgarischen Identität bekennen, klar Zoran meint dann wieder, dass die Bulgaren ihre Staatsbürgerschaften an jeden verteilen, aber das ist Blödsinn. Hat euer Ex-Präsident ja auch gemacht, der ist jetzt offiziell Bulgare :

Und dass ihr bulgarische Vereinigungen und Parteien verbiedet und die Bulgaren euch nicht als Ethnie anerkennen, sagt doch schon alles aus. All eure Nachbarn lachen euch aus, die Griechen, die Bulgaren und neuerdings auch Ex-Jugoslawen, wenn man euch jetzt sogar schon im kroat. TV auslacht! :

Und lies doch einfach, was neben FYROM steht. Das sagt schon alles:

Amt für Veröffentlichungen ? Interinstitutionelle Regeln für Veröffentlichungen ? 7.1 Länder ? 7.1.1 Zu verwendende Länderbezeichnungen und Kürzel :

Zitat Zitat von Oh_Mann Beitrag anzeigen
    Bist du Ägypter aus FYROM oder warum sprichst du kein Bulgarisch? Du hast den Witz am Video schon kapiert und auch die Kommentare darunter, wenn Bulgaren richtig erkennen, dass FYROM-Slawisch nur ein west-bulgarischer Dialekt ist.

Jeder Slawe aus FYROM kann in einer halben Stunde EU-Bürger werden, er muss nur ein Formular ausfüllen und sich zu seiner bulgarischen Identität bekennen, klar Zoran meint dann wieder, dass die Bulgaren ihre Staatsbürgerschaften an jeden verteilen, aber das ist Blödsinn. Hat euer Ex-Präsident ja auch gemacht, der ist jetzt offiziell Bulgare :

Und dass ihr bulgarische Vereinigungen und Parteien verbiedet und die Bulgaren euch nicht als Ethnie anerkennen, sagt doch schon alles aus. All eure Nachbarn lachen euch aus, die Griechen, die Bulgaren und neuerdings auch Ex-Jugoslawen, wenn man euch jetzt sogar schon im kroat. TV auslacht! :

Amt für Veröffentlichungen ? Interinstitutionelle Regeln für Veröffentlichungen ? 7.1 Länder ? 7.1.1 Zu verwendende Länderbezeichnungen und Kürzel :

Da labert schon wieder jemand Schwachsinn am Morgen:

Bulgaria opens back door to the EU with give-away passports bonanza

An agency can supply a passport for about £87

By Bojan Pancevski in Skopje and Carmiola Ionescu in Bucharest

12:01AM BST 13 Aug 2006

Bulgaria is giving away passports to tens of thousands of non-European Union foreigners who will be able to work in Britain when the country joins the EU next January.

Bulgaria's already lax procedures for issuing citizenship are being exploited by corrupt officials who agree to fast-track passports for less than £200 - adding to existing fears in the United Kingdom and western Europe about the large number of migrants, some with criminal records, expected to arrive from Romania and Bulgaria.

Sir Andrew Green, chairman of Migrationwatch, a UK thinktank said: "Entry control to Britain is now only as good as the integrity of the passport systems in other EU countries. This is a further argument against opening our labour market to Romania and Bulgaria unless all EU countries do the same simultaneously."

More than 20,000 people from countries such as Moldova and Macedonia have taken up Bulgarian citizenship in the past few years, and at least 55,000 more are on the waiting list.

The scheme was originally set up by the government in Sofia to strengthen links with Bulgarian minorities in neighbouring countries.
    However an investigation by The Sunday Telegraph has found that many applicants openly admit to not speaking Bulgarian, having no Bulgarian heritage and knowing nothing about the country. Most are motivated by the prospect of tapping into the EU job market.
    A 34-year-old security guard from Macedonia's capital, Skopje, who admits having been arrested for possessing unlicensed weapons, but claims that he was never convicted, said he would be a "fool not to take the opportunity" of a Bulgarian passport.
    Speaking on condition of anonymity, he said: "I haven't got a drop of Bulgarian blood in me, and I certainly am not a traitor to my own country, but I speak good English and I know that working in the security industry pays off in the UK. I read about all the Poles getting jobs there."
    The owner of one unofficial agency which helps to broker passports said he could obtain one for about 99 per cent of his clients for about €130 (£87). For a small additional fee, he would also provide medical certificates, including HIV tests, without the applicant having to undergo any examination.
    "We have excellent contacts with the officials and provide everything, including transport to Sofia, and a fake residence address to be entered in all documents," said the agency owner, who advertises for clients in newspapers.
    "All applicants need to provide is a birth certificate and say that they have no convictions, and then sign a statement claiming they are Bulgarians by origin. The process takes up to a year, but it could be fast-tracked to a couple of months for a higher fee.
    "Macedonians of Orthodox Christian faith normally have no problems and officials are only picky about people of Islamic confession. In that case, the price can rise up to €10,000 (£6,730) and the process is much more difficult."
    Ljubomir Frckovski, a professor of international law and a former minister of foreign affairs in the Macedonian government, called on the EU to clamp down on Bulgaria's passport policy.
    "It is a mere remnant of an outdated type of romantic-nationalist politics," Prof Frckovski said. "I assume that the EU, once made aware of these practices, will revisit them and make sure that its future member Bulgaria adheres to certain standards rather than randomly giving away citizenship."
    Macedonia - formerly part of the federation of Yugoslavia - hopes to join the EU, although no date has been set. Its citizens face strict visa restrictions if they want to travel to the EU and the UK.
    Sofia has long claimed that the nation is Bulgarian. During the Second World War, Bulgaria - an ally of Nazi Germany - occupied Macedonia.
    Moldova, meanwhile, a former Soviet republic regarded as Europe's poorest nation is ruled by one of the last remaining hard-line Communist regimes. A Bulgarian minority comprises only about 1.9 per cent of its four million-strong population. Yet almost anyone can obtain Bulgarian citizenship through unofficial agencies that charge about €600.
    This newspaper responded to one advertisement in a Moldovan newspaper and learnt that only a Moldovan birth certificate, identity card and a signed statement that the applicant was of Bulgarian origin were required. Most Moldovans are of Romanian origin, but Romania, which enters the EU alongside Bulgaria next year, imposes stringent conditions on those wanting to assume its citizenship.
    A 26-year-old student from Chisinau, the Moldovan capital, who did not want to be named, said: "Getting Romanian citizenship was impossible. That is why I opted for a Bulgarian one. It was expensive, but I got it in less than a year. I think it is a good investment as I want to leave this place and look for decent work in the EU.
    "I heard that England is accepting foreign workers, and I would like to try my luck there. I'd work as an au pair or waitress and then hopefully get something better."

MINA Contributor gets Bulgarian Passport for 120 Euros June 27, 2010

Posted by Yilan in Bulgaria, EU, European Union.
    Tags: Bulgaria, E.U, Passport
    trackback

For the purpose of our contributor keeping his recently obtained Bulgarian passport, we will not release his name, therefore we will call him Mr. X.
    Mr. X informed us back in January of 2010 that he has began a ‘process’ to obtain a Bulgarian passport. Approximately 10 days ago, Mr X obtained his Bulgarian citizenship and passport. The whole ‘process’ stunned Mr X and us, so we will share with you what you need to do to obtain a Bulgarian passport.
    MINA: First off, lets move to the obvious question, why did you ask for a Bulgarian passport?
    Mr X: I was intrigued when two of my friends applied for a Bulgarian passports and received it. I know both very well, we grew up together. Neither has anything to do with Bulgaria, and both feel strong animosity towards it. Now they are both in Paris, both working.
    MINA: They moved to Paris because Bulgarian passport allows you to…
    MR X: Yes, you can move anywhere in the EU and work.
    MINA: What did you do to get the process started?
    Mr X: My friends gave me few phone numbers of attorneys from Sofia. I called three attorneys. At first I negotiated the pricing for their services. They all assured me that it would be very easy for me to obtain the citizenship. As for the pricing, it was an open market discussion. One started at 300 euros, by the time I got to the third attorney we were at 120 Euros. We settled at 120.
    MINA: You paid 120 euros for the process? That was it?
    Mr X: Yes, that was it. Of course I paid additional 50 euros for all of the paperwork from the Bulgarian Government (laughs).
    MINA: Don’t you need to prove you have Bulgarian roots to obtain the citizenship?
    Mr X: (Epletive) No. (Laughs). The paperwork produced was what in Macedonia would qualify as a “joke” and you will do at least 5 years hard labour. My attorney made a fake document from a remote Bulgarian village. The Document looked poorly done, like a copy. It scared me a bit. I was told this was my grandfather’s birth certificate. My grand father was born in Bitola, but according to my Bulgarian attorney, he was born in ******, a small Bulgarian village.
    MINA: So this is a fake document to prove your fake Bulgarian roots? The Bulgarian attorney can easily go to jail for this!
    Mr X: I doubt it, I am talking about Bulgaria here. Besides, why would I care (laughs). It’s a business transaction. He gets money, I get a citizenship.
    MINA: But it’s only 120 euros. It cost more to buy two large cans of decent feta cheese!
    Mr X: According to my attorney, there are a lot of Macedonians, maybe not much now after the visa liberalization, Serbs, Moldavians and Turks who pay more than me. The Serbs pay close to a 1000 euros, depending on the attorney. But the Bulgarian Government is very eager to give passports to Macedonians. Remember the tragedy in Ohrid with the sinking of the Bulgarian tourists… Macedonians who watched from the beach were offered Bulgarian Passports within days because they called for help. 15 people were offered, three or four accepted.
    MINA: I remember that. But let me get back to your ‘paperwork’. What you are explaining here is not just bizarre and illegal, I have no words to explain. You obtained your citizenship because of a fake birth certificate your attorney provided you with?
    Mr X: That’s correct. Of course, I had to swear, sort of, that I had Bulgarian roots in the citizenship ceremony. I said “Sure”, I didn’t even think to give them a “Yes”. Process completed. I am still upset for the 120 Euros. I believed there would be more paperwork involved. One fake document is all it took. I could have brought the price down to 50 euros have I known that.
    MINA: Congratulations on your new citizenship. What does your grand father say about this?
    Mr X: (Laughs). First he thought I was joking when I told him where his new birth place was. Then he got angry. At the end he laughed and shook his head.
    MINA: Do you ever go to Bulgaria?
    Mr X: I don’t. I maintain a Po. Box in Kustendil. That’s where documentation from the Bulgarian Government arrives. My passport address says apartment this and that, but it’s just a PO Box, there is no apartment there.
    ———————————————
    Bulgaria has stirred numerous controversies in the EU with the way it awards citizenships. This new (old) revelations which MINA has been told about during the past three years from others are confirmed by our own and are set to put more pressure on the Bulgarian Government to clamp down on the way it issues citizenships. However, not much action is expected on this as the Bulgarian Government appointed a Minister without portfolio whose job seems to focus on “Who else wants a Bulgarian passport?”
    So there you have it. If you do have 120 Euros and don’t need Nike shoes, why not obtain a Bulgarian citizenship? It’s not complicated.

PS:Passend, gerade gesehen http://www.kapital.mk/mk/makedonija/..._goce_delchev!

clk

Warum redest du als so stolzer Kroate immer serbisch?

Zitat Zitat von clk Beitrag anzeigen
    Warum redest du als so stolzer Kroate immer serbisch?
    wenn dann serbo-kroatisch. außerdem hat die sprachbezeichnung "kroatisch" wenigstens eine daseinsberechtigung, da man jahrtausende getrennt von den serben gelebt hat, wohingegen ihr bis 1945 einfach bulgaren wart. und wir haben zusammen mit den griechen schon vor 1000 jahren das byzantinische reich gegen die bulgaren verteidigt! : und dafür zum dank split von basileios II bekommen.

clk

wenn dann serbo-kroatisch. außerdem hat die sprachbezeichnung "kroatisch" wenigstens eine daseinsberechtigung, da man jahrtausende getrennt von den serben gelebt hat, wohingegen ihr bis 1945 einfach bulgaren wart. und wir haben zusammen mit den griechen schon vor 1000 jahren das byzantinische reich gegen die bulgaren verteidigt! : und dafür zum dank split von basileios II bekommen.
    Tatsache ist unter Jugoslawien war neben Slowenisch Makedonisch eine Amtssprache Kroatisch gab es nicht nur Serbokroatisch! Dein "Kroatisch" wird also seit 20 Jahren benutzt und nicht 1000.

Man darf also davon ausgehen das du ausser der Religion ein richtiger Serbe bist eben so ganz nach deiner Logik MK-BG.

Tatsache ist unter Jugoslawien war neben Slowenisch Makedonisch eine Amtssprache Kroatisch gab es nicht nur Serbokroatisch! Dein "Kroatisch" wird also seit 20 Jahren benutzt und nicht 1000.

Man darf also davon ausgehen das du ausser der Religion ein richtiger Serbe bist eben so ganz nach deiner Logik MK-BG.
    Wie lange lebten denn die Serben und Kroaten zusammen in einem Staat/Reich? Und wielange ihr mit den Bulgaren? Warum taucht ihr erst seit 1945 als Ethnie auf? Ihr beansprucht sogar einen bulgarischen Zar :

Aber das ist der Knackpunkt, wir lebten keine 100 Jahre in einem jugoslawischen Königreich/Staat, uns und unsere Sprache gabs schon davor, getrennt von den Serben, euch gibts erst seit 1945 und klar nannte Tito die Sprache Makedonisch um sie von den Bulgaren abzugrenzen und gr. Makedonien für sich zu beanspruchen.

@Zoran jaja, deine englische yellow press kannst in der pfeiffe rauchen.

Wie lange lebten denn die Serben und Kroaten zusammen in einem Staat/Reich? Und wielange ihr mit den Bulgaren? Warum taucht ihr erst seit 1945 als Ethnie auf? Ihr beansprucht sogar einen bulgarischen Zar :

Aber das ist der Knackpunkt, wir lebten keine 100 Jahre in einem jugoslawischen Königreich/Staat, uns und unsere Sprache gabs schon davor, getrennt von den Serben, euch gibts erst seit 1945 und klar nannte Tito die Sprache Makedonisch um sie von den Bulgaren abzugrenzen und gr. Makedonien für sich zu beanspruchen.

Mit einer Tagesauflage (average circulation) von 783.210 Exemplaren war der Daily Telegraph im Januar 2009 die meistverkaufte britische Qualitätszeitung.

Da du ja nicht nur ein Fan Makedoniens bist, sondern auch Bulgariens, hier aus der Sofioter Presse Bulgaria Opens Backdoor to EU - Sunday Telegraph - Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency

Bin gespannt was für ne Ausrede jetzt kommt zu deinem anderem Schwachsinn und den von anderen Usern, später mehr ...

clk

Wen es die Sprache vorher gab wieso war es ein Problem für den Kroaten Tito sie unter Jugoslawien als Amtssprache anzuerkennen? Im Prinzip hab ich nix gegen Kroaten aber Tatsache ist Serben und Kroaten sind sich in jeder Sache viel näher als MK und BG.

Also gib ruhe katolicki srbine und such dir andere Hobbies vielleicht hat mal ein MK deine Freundin flachgelegt das du es nötig hast gegen ein Land zu hetzen zu dem du gar keinen Bezug hast

Wen es die Sprache vorher gab wieso war es ein Problem für den Kroaten Tito sie unter Jugoslawien als Amtssprache anzuerkennen? Im Prinzip hab ich nix gegen Kroaten aber Tatsache ist Serben und Kroaten sind sich in jeder Sache viel näher als MK und BG.

Also gib ruhe katolicki srbine und such dir andere Hobbies vielleicht hat mal ein MK deine Freundin flachgelegt das du es nötig hast gegen ein Land zu hetzen zu dem du gar keinen Bezug hast

Vielleicht macht er das nur damit ihr endlich versteht das ihr Slawen seit und keine antike Makedonen.