Makedonische Minderheit in GR fordert Einführung der makedonischen Sprache
Erstellt von Zoran, 02.04.2013, 10:44 Uhr · 1.051 Antworten · 34.152 Aufrufe
Zitat von Zoran
Du weißt aber schon das das nicht der Basileius ist von dem wir reden?? Basil II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Basil was the son of Emperor Romanos II and Empress Theophano, whose maternal family was of Laconian Greek origin from the Peloponnesian region of Laconia, possibly from the city of Sparta."
- ^ Nicol, Donald MacGillivray (1992). Byzantium and Venice: A Study in Diplomatic and Cultural Relations. Cambridge University Press. p. 44.ISBN 0-521-42894-7. "Basil II was aware that Otto had been made susceptible to Byzantine influence and ideas by his Greek mother Theophano."
- ^ McCabe, Joseph (1913). The empresses of Constantinople. R.G. Badger. p. 140. OCLC 188408. "(Theophano) came from Laconia, and we may regard her as a common type of Greek."
- ^ Diacre, Léon le – Talbot, Alice-Mary – Sullivan, Denis F. (2005). The History of Leo the Deacon: Byzantine Military Expansion in the Tenth Century. Dumbarton Oaks. pp. 99–100. ISBN 0-88402-324-9. "Nikephoros himself claimed that he wished to maintain his customary moderate lifestyle unaltered, avoiding cohabitation with a wife..And he took in marriage the wife of Romanos, who was distinguished in beauty, and was indeed a Laconian woman."
- ^ Bury, John Bagnell – Gwatkin, Henry Melvill – Whitney, James Pounder – Tanner, Joseph Robson – Previté-Orton, Charles William – Brooke, Zachary Nugent (1923). The Cambridge medieval history. Camb. Univ. Press. pp. 67–68. OCLC 271025434. "The new ruler, Romanus II… took possession of the government, or rather handed it over to his wife Theophano. We have already seen who this wife was. The daughter of Craterus, a poor tavern-keeper of Laconian origin, she owed the unhoped-for honour of ascending the throne solely to her beauty and her vices."
- ^ Goodacre, Hugh George (1957). A handbook of the coinage of the Byzantine Empire. Spink. p. 203. OCLC 2705898. "Theophano, in spite of her accomplishments, was but of the humblest birth…she came from Laconia, no doubt bringing with her thence the peerless beauty of the Greek type. Romanus II and Theophano were married about the year 956"
- ^ Miller, William (1964). Essays on the Latin Orient. A. M. Hakkert. p. 47.OCLC 174255384. "The Emperor Constantine Porphyrogenitus, who wrote about the middle of the tenth century, has left us a favourable sketch of the Peloponnese as it was in his day. His biography represents that city (Sparta) – of which the contemporary Empress Theophano, wife of Romanos II and Nikephoros Phokas, was perhaps a native."
Basileius der l den du meinst ist hier und seine ethnische zugehörigkeit ist nicht bewiesen und unklar.
"Basil I, called the Macedonian (Greek: Βασίλειος ὁ Μακεδών, Basíleios hō Makedṓn; 830/835 – August 29, 886) was a Byzantine Emperor of probable Armenian descent who reigned from 867 to 886. Born a simple peasant in the Byzantine theme of Macedonia, he rose in the Imperial court, and usurped the Imperial throne from Emperor Michael III (r. 842–867)"
"Basil was born to peasant parents in late 811 (or sometime in the 830s in the estimation of some scholars) at Charioupolis in the Byzantine theme of Macedonia (an administrative division corresponding to the area of Adrianople in Thrace). Contemporary Byzantine Thrace was inhabited by people of Slavic, Greek and Armenian origins. Claims have been made for an Armenian, Slavic origin"
Hier noch was interessantes für dich zum mitlesen.
"It has to be mentioned too that the term "Macedonian" back then referred to a theme including a region of modern-day Bulgaria and not the historic region of Macedonia itself. The author of the only dedicated biography of Basil I in English has concluded that it is impossible to be certain what the ethnic origins of the emperor were, though Basil was definitely reliant on the support of Armenians in prominent positions within the Byzantine Empire."
Von Monkeydonian im Forum Diskussionen Griechenland vs. Mazedonien
Letzter Beitrag: 11.03.2014, 12:41
Von Heraclius im Forum Bildung und Karriere
Letzter Beitrag: 02.01.2012, 23:00
Von Monkeydonian im Forum Politik
Letzter Beitrag: 07.01.2011, 14:22
Von Aleksandar im Forum Politik
Letzter Beitrag: 18.10.2008, 01:38
Von Schiptar im Forum Politik
Letzter Beitrag: 28.12.2005, 00:01